Does anyone miss Mackie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    lovely lad with a very attractive missus!
    Thanks facto, but what have I got to do with this?!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

you're a lovely lad matty..........all there is to it!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The bottom line is that this is an idiotic poll started with the obvious agenda of slating Jamie Mackie. Why pick on Jamie Mackie? How about a similar poll for Taarabt? Most players are not missed - they are replaced and everybody moves on so I would normally expect this to be close to 100% for "not missed", regardless of who the player is.

I'd say that for 20% to say they miss Jamie Mackie is a remarkably high percentage for somebody who has been playing for another team all season!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

is itcold in canadia??

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            is itcold in canadia??
            Not yet, but it's comin'!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              The bottom line is that this is an idiotic poll started with the obvious agenda of slating Jamie Mackie. Why pick on Jamie Mackie? How about a similar poll for Taarabt? Most players are not missed - they are replaced and everybody moves on so I would normally expect this to be close to 100% for "not missed", regardless of who the player is.

I'd say that for 20% to say they miss Jamie Mackie is a remarkably high percentage for somebody who has been playing for another team all season!
              Someone please start a do we miss Adel poll? I for one don't miss him , and anyone who's watched us this year will know we ain't missing him,he'd have trouble playing in our team, because he'd have to do a trick or lose the ball which would slow or lose the ball in some of our passing game at the moment hope he goes at the end of his loan we get what ever we can for him? Oh and he's that good he can't even get into a poor struggling Fulham team!

Comment

i miss the exmsfactamondo more than the brat n theys saying somethin!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Someone please start a do we miss Adel poll? I for one don't miss him , and anyone who's watched us this year will know we ain't missing him,he'd have trouble playing in our team, because he'd have to do a trick or lose the ball which would slow or lose the ball in some of our passing game at the moment hope he goes at the end of his loan we get what ever we can for him? Oh and he's that good he can't even get into a poor struggling Fulham team!
                  Done!

Comment

Yep, Andy and Bobby get injured every other week he had passion for the club as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      never a starter for us but a great impact sub. but he wanted more than that so all the best to him.
                      This is spot on and probably a sign of the man that he didnt want to sit on our bench and wanted a fair crack at being a regular starter.

Fair play to the man and you wont ever catch me slating him like so many other fickle fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X