Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's easy to fill a 40k stadium if it's priced right. Please read the post first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not convinced about anything yet, simply because we don't have any details.

But to those of you who are concerned about the level of club debt, what is to say that it will all be shouldered by the football club?

If TF simply wanted a music / entertainment venue, he would push on and build one. Probably in the knowledge that it is likely to pay for itself and then some.

Maybe the football club would not be the entity with the debt, or just a small proportion of it. Or maybe, with the PL revenue should it be there, it could contribute towards a very successful joint venture.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Not convinced about anything yet, simply because we don't have any details.

But to those of you who are concerned about the level of club debt, what is to say that it will all be shouldered by the football club?

If TF simply wanted a music / entertainment venue, he would push on and build one. Probably in the knowledge that it is likely to pay for itself and then some.

Maybe the football club would not be the entity with the debt, or just a small proportion of it. Or maybe, with the PL revenue should it be there, it could contribute towards a very successful joint venture.
      Or premier league revenue could be used to underwrite the cost of a white elephant?

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Or premier league revenue could be used to underwrite the cost of a white elephant?
        That's just as valid an opinion mate, but as I said, until such time as we know a lot more, we are all just making assumptions.

What I do find irritating though, is that there was so much talk about things happening, plans being made and announcements soon, but nobody has thought to give us an update one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          That's just as valid an opinion mate, but as I said, until such time as we know a lot more, we are all just making assumptions.

What I do find irritating though, is that there was so much talk about things happening, plans being made and announcements soon, but nobody has thought to give us an update one way or the other.
          No update because nothing has happened..a few PR tweets from TF then we got relegated and he has gone very quiet. I suppose not being in the prem we are not as marketable at the moment. He'll be back knocking PR tweets out and getting his mush on SKY Sports if we get promoted.

Comment

• Tony was on ssn Friday morning i think it was.Ahead of the grand prix, and said we will plough on with new training ground and stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              No update because nothing has happened..a few PR tweets from TF then we got relegated and he has gone very quiet. I suppose not being in the prem we are not as marketable at the moment. He'll be back knocking PR tweets out and getting his mush on SKY Sports if we get promoted.
              i agree that talk can be cheap but to be fair tf has engaged fans better than anyone since gregory(not weare's twitter). he has (misguided or not)stuck his hand in his bin to try and get a certain quality in for a fair few quid. he has learnt this season by the way his transfer dealings have shown that he won't get his pants pulled down again. i have no doubt that if the owners pull out all the stops then they will achieve their goal.....
              my worries are...
              just half a stadium of our fans is ok?
              is this queens park rangers sideshow/circus or for the benifit of qpr fc?
              what will the actual name QPR mean when/if we go global?
              what happens to QPR if it goes belly up?
              who incurres the bills if it goes belly up? are the owners going to take the hit or is it all in the name QPR resulting in OBLIVION.
              i want for what is the best for the football team i have loved since my old man took me up the steps of sth africa rd in 1977 and i will always question anything that has the potential to upset the status quo....natural.
              i do have a concern with posters telling us what we should believe rather than what we should question?? some seem so willing to believe without any worry over a footballing history that has lasted 125+?????? mental that trust can be cast so easily........?
              i want us in a right tidy 28,000 for footballing reasons not because some c@nt of a band fancy two nights in west london-some seem to be derailed into this OTHER factor.
              TO ME ITS ABOUT THE RANGERS.
              Has anyone got any real life facts or is it just media information???-just wondered.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                i agree that talk can be cheap but to be fair tf has engaged fans better than anyone
                since gregory(not weare's twitter). he has (misguided or not)stuck his hand in his bin to try and get a certain quality in for a fair few quid. he has learnt this season by the way his transfer dealings have shown that he won't get his pants pulled down again. i have no doubt that if the owners pull out all the stops then they will achieve their goal.....
                my worries are...
                who incurres the bills if it goes belly up? are the owners going to take the hit or is it all in the name QPR resulting in OBLIVION.
                i want for what is the best for the football team i have loved since my old man took me up the steps of sth africa rd in 1977 and i will always question anything that has the potential to upset the status quo....natural.
                i do have a concern with posters telling us what we should believe rather than what we should question?? some seem so willing to believe without any worry over a footballing history that has lasted 125+?????? mental that trust can be cast so easily........?
                i want us in a right tidy 28,000 for footballing reasons not because some c@nt of a band fancy two nights in west london-some seem to be derailed into this OTHER factor.
                Has anyone got any real life facts or is it just media information???-just wondered.
                Welcome to the gang of 4 ..........

5, 6, 7, or 18,000 whatever we are !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Just got in from watching the Chelscum/foolham game in the local cricket club ........... AND allowing for it being a south london derby AND allowing for me being 'tired n emotional' there seems to be fleck all there ..... BUT looks like a nice shiny stadium all the same !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    i agree that talk can be cheap but to be fair tf has engaged fans better than anyone since gregory(not weare's twitter). he has (misguided or not)stuck his hand in his bin to try and get a certain quality in for a fair few quid. he has learnt this season by the way his transfer dealings have shown that he won't get his pants pulled down again. i have no doubt that if the owners pull out all the stops then they will achieve their goal.....
                    my worries are...

Thats pretty much what weve been saying all along Bush , we have every right to be concerned and not to just blindly follow people .
                    We will be the ones still here , when TF has long gone
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Thats pretty much what weve been saying all along Bush , we have every right to be concerned and not to just blindly follow people .
                      We will be the ones still here , when TF has long gone

Comment

Working...
                      X