Would you like a new stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    The owners leave, we plummet down the leagues in a world of debt?
    Darlington F.C? Built the 25k darlington arena went broke and couldnt pay for it plummeted down the divisions and were wound up last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhoop Jim View Post
      Darlington F.C? Built the 25k darlington arena went broke and couldnt pay for it plummeted down the divisions and were wound up last year.
      Bet the supporters now wish they had some One Direction fans propping up their finances during the week eh!

Comment

Bet the supporters now wish they had some One Direction fans propping up their finances during the week eh!
        No I bet they wished they never have moved and still had the club they fell in love with
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          No I bet they wished they never have moved and still had the club they fell in love with
          Hindsight is a wonderful thing, what works for some wont work for others. Darlington vs London!

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, what works for some wont work for others. Darlington vs London!
            So let's fall into that trap, hindsite not needed
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Was talking about this yesterday.my lad was kicking a half full bottle of urine around with 10 other kids at the back of the loft.if we built a new shiny would the same rules apply.can't kick p I ss bottles about here etc,this is brand new.we've got something at the moment that's special,but as i get older I fancy a comfy seat
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sweeping assumption that those that want a new ground are sky tv generation plums ?
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  Sweeping assumption that those that want a new ground are sky tv generation plums ?
                  + a gasto pub.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    So the opinions of people under 30 aren't valid then?

Old mans club on here or what? ;)

Comment

i think loany was pointing the finger at the blow-ins, not real rangers fans of any age.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        A couple of years ago we played MK Dons away in the cup. The game was at a stadium that was designated for use if England's 2018 bid was successful. Anyone who's been there knows the upper deck has no seats. Yet the atmosphere was ok the day we played them.

For anyone that is concerned about a half empty stadium should think
                        about the possibility of us just using the lower deck and closing off upstairs. It could have blue and white sheets covering the upstairs seats. Then, if/when we grow, we have the room to do it. It will also be used to host other events which would bring in some much-needed revenue.

With careful seating planning, there's no reason why the fans can't create a good atmosphere in a new 40k stadium.

Here's a link to Stadium MK which had a capacity of 22k when we played there:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadium_mk
                        That was exactly the point I made in one of the other stadium threads, the worst thing is people dotted all over a massive stand like @ Bolton / Huddersfield / Wigan and even Leeds the other week ....... Loads n loads of empty seats in the Leeds sections !
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                        X