X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play off winners

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      Facta, I just think people are forgetting what a strong squad we actually have for this division. Yes we under achieved last season and we had some poor performances from very experienced players but they do not become bad overnight. With a little bit of self belief after a couple wins against Sheff Weds and HUddersfield and a better attitude ( HR & Mclaren taking no shi* this season) we will be hard to stop.
      I agree the squad is not bad at all, but only as individuals. They do not play as a team and quite frankly, Redknapp has been so critical of the players that I don't think he has got the players' respect. There are also so many mercenaries amongst them that they simply will not graft to win promotion. I recall when Newcastle and West Brom both won promotion at the 1st attempt they had to scrap to win quite a few of their fixtures. They had the players to do so, QPR don't seem to.

This is why unless some more good additions are added I think QPR will do well to finish in the top half.

If Hooper signs and Remy stays, along with signing Parker and either Townsend or matt Phillips also jot similar player,QPR have a good chance of being in the promotion chasing pack

Comment

these are the same set of players that heads went down all season , i have to laugh when people make excuses for them 'self belief' , 'didn't play as a team', they were a disgrace in a lot of games but still earned thousands of pounds a week , i'd have liked them to come out and say publicly what they thought went wrong. not one of them gave anything back to the supporters why couldn't they club together and pay for free coaches up to liverpool for the last game, todays footballers don't seem to care and are a million miles from the working man . i've travelled far and wide supporting my team and always will , i often stay in the same hotel as the team some of them think they're to good to talk to us , we will struggle next season because we have bought to many players that just go thru the motions to pick up a huge pay packet when they should be busting a gut week in week out and the bottom line is they don't hurt like we do when they lose a game . we wont finish in the top half not with the same players

Comment

Current Squad - top 6

Sign Karl Henry - bottom 3

Comment

I'm going for a play off spot,think the new players we bring in will need time to gel,hopefully we can get through the play offs

Comment

Hard to say until transfers in and out are done.

At the moment about 8th to 10th at best.

Comment

Mid table
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We win league at home against Watford.

Comment

Working...
                  X