This season I will be running a prediction competition whereby you predict the score of each of QPR’s 38 Premiership matches. Entry is £5 (I will send details around at a later date) and all of the money will be used for prizes.

If you predict the correct result but not the correct score you will get 2 points (e.g. if you predict QPR to win 1-0 against Bolton but it finishes 2-0 you will get 2 points). If you predict the correct score correctly you will get 3 points (e.g. you predict 1-0 and it finishes 1-0).

How the money will be divided (amounts subject to change depending on how many entries):
The person who has accumulated the most points from matches 1-10 gets £10
The person who has accumulated the most points from matches 11-20 gets £10
The person who has accumulated the most points from matches 21-30 gets £10
The person who has accumulated the most points from matches 31-38 gets £10

The person who has accumulated the most points over the whole season would win the rest of the pot.

Predictions have to be sent to me prior to the game kicking off. If any prediction is sent after the start of the match the prediction will not be counted. Predictions can be sent either prior to every match or in bulk if preferred (e.g. if you are going away for Christmas you can send me three or four predictions at once).

As I will not be online after this Friday until Sunday 21st please either PM with your predictions or add them to this thread. I will PM you in the next few weeks with details of how to pay the £5 entry fee and I will do regular updates on how everyone is doing and who are the winners of the different prizes

Here are my predictions for those two matches:
QPR 1-1 Bolton
Everton 2-1 QPR

Anyway, best of luck and come on you Rsssssssssss!
SirPie