I would like a good run in the FA Cup this season and fingers crossed we can beat Sheffield United in the replay to get to the fourth round.

Brammall Lane is a tricky place to go to as we look to get a result and QPR looked strong against a lot of pressure, with Paul Hart stating he was ultimately disappointed not to have got a win.

I think we could beat them in the replay but then would face a difficult trip to Premier League Bolton, though they are currently is a bit of disarray and without a manager so could be interesting to see what happens there.

Providing we go through we should be in with a shout against a team higher up the football ladder. While this expert from Betfair Football reckons there are not enough FA Cup upsets any more, I think the Leeds victory over Manchester United shows that lower league teams can beat Premier League opposition.

So why can QPR not provide a couple of upsets and progress well in the FA Cup this season – we have a good side and should be more than capable of getting into the fourth round at least.