England were named one of the seeded teams for next summer’s World Cup earlier this week but i still fear for their hopes.

True, being included in that first pot is a bonus for us, but there are still some really tricky outcomes which could come when the full draw is made tomorrow.

We could get either France or Portugal as they were put in pot four, while there are other dangerous teams in each of the other pots.

England will want to avoid Ivory Coast, who possess the likes of Drogba, Kalou and the Toure brothers, while the USA were also impressive in reaching the final of the Confederations Cup.

As for South Africa being named in pot 1, that is a joke, and I would not be surprised to see France, who are there courtesy of cheating from Henry, getting in a group with them.

I agree with this football blog on the World Cup which thinks Fifa have made a mess of the seeding system.

It will be a tense build-up to the draw and you know there will be one Group of Death which we all must hope England avoids.