.....to see someone elses photographic work instead of mine. Brightonhoop, an accomplished photographer in many other styles, has decided to branch out into the world of glamour to give us some more Bush Babes, and a good job he's done of it too. I said from the out-set that I would give priority to genuine fans whether they be models or photographers, so Brightonhoops pictures will be rolled out onto the site, hopefully for the Watford/West Brom games.

For those of you who are making that long haul up to Watford ;) (and West Brom for that matter) then I have a job for you all. Wherever you may be, pub, train station, bus stop; see if you can get a local girl to put on the hoops for a picture or two. Use your charm, your wits, or simply bribe them to turn turncoat on their home-town and join us briefly on our Superhoop crusade.

For those of you looking forward to the Middlesborough game I've now uploaded the lovely images of Ellie for you to peruse. You can see a lot more of her at http://frisson.redbubble.com (NSFW)

All the best

Terry
PS. A prediction for Saturday? 1-1 draw in a match stifled by M-Boro negativity

QPR Bush Babes Website