Posted by Fionah.

I have recently being appointed as Funding Manager for the QPR in the Community Trust. My remit is to write bids for projects and run events to bring in funds to continue and expand the positive impact the Trust has on the local community. You may be aware of the work we are doing through projects such as Kickz, the Tiger Cubs and Road wise Rangers. In February 2009 we obtained Charitable status - this means that we are a non profit making organisation that is run separately to the club and all proceeds of the events run will go to maintaining and increasing our impact. We aim to work with 100,000 people this year in areas where opportunity and barriers to participation are high in projects that cover health, education and social inclusion.

This is our first major event and we really need your support. I would be extremely grateful if you could enter a team.

The link to the story on the website which contains all the information and a booking form is as follows:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/CommunityS...768465,00.html

The event is taking place on Wednesday 16th September 7.00-10.30pm here in the Blue and White bar at QPR. Teams of 4 race on an 8 lane track and there are prizes for the best overall laps for the teams coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The cost is £50 to enter a team (just £12.50 each). I'm sure it will be great fun.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me on fionah@qpr.co.uk

Thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards

Fiona Hodgson

Funding Manager

Queens Park Rangers in the Community Trust