Originally posted by Leadham View Post
Les Ferdinand says promotion not realistic yet and effectively ruled it out altogether, quoting fulhams near relegation yet with the players retained ie Austen Sandro Phillips Fer Green I cannot understand why he does not at least point out to QPR fans "we are aiming for the top 6, we are going to give it our best shot, we may fail trying, but we are going for it, if we fail we finish in mid table!". I worked for years running companies and teams with up to 30 -400 people and everybody got excited and worked together to try our very very best to be the number 1 in our field, if we failed we came damn close. How on earth can he demotivate the team and supporters by ruling out all possibility of going up - in nearly 50 years of supporting rangers I have never heard such utter rubbish and ask myself for £500 odd cost of my season ticket should I not buy one and wait until we build a team good enough to compete for top 6, then buy. He wants our support, and money, and asks us to understand consolidation is just about the full ambition of the club. If that is it, why don't we all follow the lead and stop going to "consolidation" seasons and wait until Les says we have a team now that could reach the top 6. This season we are ###xxd before we start.

My other gripe is Michael Harriman whom I have watched grow and develop into a very, very good full back. Wycombe top of their league good goals against record, Harriman scored 3 goals from full back and plays every game. Perch is pretty awful, cost £1m or do, over 30, no attacking part to his game. What are we doing ..........? Harriman should be at least his understudy!

Pissed off with QPR at the moment.....still got my season ticket but they are making it so much harder to go and enjoy the football. We are ALWAYS REBUILDING this bloody club!

Sorry rant over.