I won’t give away any more since I don’t want to ruin the storyfor any of you planning to play it,but It'sa pretty intense 8 10 hour ridefrom that point forward.Condemnedis,well,I guess a first person shooter for all intensive purposes,but youwon’t be doing a whole lot of shooting in this title (aside from a stun gunwhich comes in handy later when faced with more than one of these fifa 16 coins derangedkillers at a time) so I guess you could call it a first person swinger,orbasher but you get the idea.The combat that occurs along the dark and twistedhalls,rooms,and corridors of a variety of cluttered and dirty (and well condemned) looking buildings mostly happens with a creatively assembled varietyof hand to hand weapons like fire hatchets and lead pipes with the left mouseswinging your weapon and the right one blocking.Due to the lack of distancethat you can really place between you and your potential assassins,this reallyups the whole intensity thing while you’re playing the game and I spent quite afew times tensed up on the edge of my chair.