The name is unique,and when people first read it they think "what the heck".You don't forget it easily.So yes,I like the Nintendo Wii name."How will it affect consumers?" Let me shake up my magic game industry fortune telling eight ball here and predict the future for you...I think it may fifa coin put off some hardcore FIFA gamers initially,but as soon as those FIFA gamers realize all the FIFA gamers playing the Nintendo Wii are having alot more fun in new ways then the FIFA games on the other consoles,they'll come and play.The average consumer will like it.Names do have an effect on your sales and sometimes they don't.It depends on the marketing message that is projected and how it is projected and distributed with your name.Nintendo has one of the top 5 game industry marketing FIFA ultimate teams (in my opinion) and I don't think they are going to do anything that will hurt their profits and goals of bringing in new FIFA gamers to our industry.There's a good chance we might hear back from some more developers early next week.If this happens,we'll update with more developer thoughts on the console's name.Condemned: Criminal Origins PC Review.Have youever sat around and wondered what it would be like to be a detective? You know go out on the crazy back streets of a major city investigating crimes andhanging out in the dark and seedy corners of the earth looking to take out thedark criminal element of society?