• Advert 2

• Advert 3

• Bristol Match Thread

QPR have made two changes for the visit of Bristol City.

Former Blackpool man Bright Osayi-Samuel has been handed his first start in a Hoops jersey.

The winger joined the club in the summer but has been limited to infrequent appearances from the substitutes bench.

Idrissa Sylla will lead the line for Ian Holloway's side, his first start since the 2-2 draw with Brentford at the end of November.

Elsewhere, young forward Aramide Oteh is named on the QPR bench for the first time.

The 19-year-old has been in excellent form for the under-23s this term, and has been rewarded with a place alongside Grant Hall, Jordan Cousins and Matt Smith on the bench.

QPR: Smithies, Wszolek, Baptiste, Onuoha, Robinson, Bidwell, Freeman, Scowen, Luongo, Osayi-Samuel, Sylla.

Subs: Lumley, Hall, Cousins, Washington, Smith, Wheeler, Oteh.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Bristol Match Thread started by LoftusRoadLad View original post
    Comments 234 Comments
      LoftusRoadLad -
      Not bad not bad
      corbray -
      i'm glad sylla is starting and even more happy that oteh is on the bench, he's a natural goalscorer and hopefully gets a chance, theres hardly lots of competition up front anyway!

it's an okay team but i'm really not sure on bright starting up front, he's an out and out winger and only scored 4 goals last season for blackpool, weird one that, wheeler should have started imo. but ffs 352 with wingbacks again!
      LoftusRoadLad -
      Could be one up top ?
      gator -
      This could be an odd formation if we are playing wingbacks which I assume we are (Wszolek & Bidwell) and a winger (Osayi-Samuel) up front with Sylla!
      bakes8 -
      Not bad. But is that a 5-4-1 formation? Could be 4-5-1 which I would like, but that means Baptiste or Ned rightback.

If its Wszolek and Bright on the wings feeding crosses into Sylla with Freeman in No 10 then I like it. Could conceivably be anything Ollie has dreamed up though.......
      FurtiveFox -
      Come on Ollie and the boys! Come on!!!
      Shania -
      No hoofballs today, I hope. C`mon, my team!! QPR that is :=)
      LoftusRoadLad -
      Fraggy -
      COYRs!!!
      Shania -
      Originally Posted by LoftusRoadLad
      That is the spirit, I guess.
      LoftusRoadLad -
      Come on u Rsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
      gator -
      Up against it already!
      LoftusRoadLad -
      A threaded ball from Josh Scowen finds Idrissa Sylla, who’s effort is parried by Frank Fielding.

Scowen has started brightly in midfield.
      Tarbie -
      Started well.
      gator -
      That was a good chance for us, nice play linking up to that!
      Pinkie -
      Is there anyone here whos in the uk whos watching the stream?
      Hitman34 -
      Originally Posted by LoftusRoadLad
      A threaded ball from Josh Scowen finds Idrissa Sylla, who’s effort is parried by Frank Fielding.

Scowen has started brightly in midfield.
      3 mins in and sylla has shot on target.

if gump 2 was playing that would have hit the corner flag.

#improvementalready
      Tarbie -
      Originally Posted by Pinkie
      Is there anyone here whos in the uk whos watching the stream?
      You need a VPN and QPR+ for that mate. Not 100% it actually works well on a VPN.
      LoftusRoadLad -
      Alex Baptiste hooked in an excellent cross which was cleared by Bailey Wright for a corner.
      LoftusRoadLad -
      wow Brum scored