• Advert 2

• Advert 3

• Matchday Thread - Preston v QPR - 3 Changes

Agendas, opinions, views etc aside COME ON QPR letís put this horrid away record to bed and reward the travelling fans. Letís get December going with a bang

Uuuuuurrrrrssss
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Matchday Thread - Preston v QPR - 3 Changes started by West Acton View original post
    Comments 371 Comments
      loftbalcony -
      Well me and my son are here. Been in sumners pub since 1130, it's now 1240 and 8 people in here. Us and locals
      Fraggy -
      Originally Posted by West Acton
      Agendas, opinions, views etc aside COME ON QPR let’s put this horrid away record to bed and reward the travelling fans. Let’s get December going with a bang

Uuuuuurrrrrssss
      Totally agree
      davieqpr -
      Well stay there and do not leave early.
      West Acton -
      Bal hope you get result you travelled for. Enjoy the day
      Shania -
      If we beat Preston away that will quite an acheivement. They are a very good team defensively.
      Kevin Mcleod -
      Whoevers not well and is there, please can you let us know when the 'ollie ollie can we go home' chants start when we go a couple down .
      WeAreQPR12 -
      Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
      Whoevers not well and is there, please can you let us know when the 'ollie ollie can we go home' chants start when we go a couple down .
      More like the other way. It will be calls for Ollie to be sacked even though we haven't beaten Preston up there since 1980. A draw will be a very good result for Ollie and the team
      FurtiveFox -
      Preston have identical form to us over last 10 games so no reason we shouldn't look to get something.
      Hitman34 -
      So, is this going to be the match thread?

I wonder what delights are in our starting 11 today?
      WeAreQPR12 -
      Originally Posted by Hitman34
      So, is this going to be the match thread?

I wonder what delights are in our starting 11 today?
      I get that Ollie makes mistakes but the main problem is that our fans rate our players. Smithies aside not many would score 7 or above. Yes it's a poor division but we have to be realistic
      Although I will add if mackie or cousins starts we might as well not bother
      bakes8 -
      I wonder what gets pulled out the Tombola today.

Good luck to all who are up there.
      Brian Wilson -
      Very disappointing to see Washington AND Mackie both start but interesting re: Chair. Looks like

Smithies

----Baptiste Robinson Bidwell---
      Wzolek----------------------Wheeler
      Scowen Luongo
      Chair
      Mackie Washington
      knocker -
      10 men again. Mackie starts.
      maidstone_hoop -
      Absolutely criminal smith isn't playing.

He isn't great to watch but he causes defenders havoc. Ollies decision making is scandalous!
      davieqpr -
      Well if Mackie and Washington start up front he must be going for 0-0.
      WeAreQPR12 -
      Think we need to ditch this wing back system as we don't have the personel, surely he needs to change this formation and I like the bloke
      FurtiveFox -
      Come on Ollie and boys! Come on!!!

Usual rubbish line up that said. Can't see us scoring.
      Timmy the Doc -
      Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
      West Acton -
      Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
      Think we need to ditch this wing back system as we don't have the personel, surely he needs to change this formation and I like the bloke
      First crack in your loyalty
      maidstone_hoop -
      Don't mind the 3 5 2 position but when Mackie and Washington play up top together I just don't see how we are going to score.

Play yo put strengths and bang the ball into smith and have a runner of him!