• Advert 2

  • Advert 3

  • Match Report: QPR v Rotherham

    Lambs to the slaughter today, scored 5 could have been 7, Rotherham were by far the poorest team I have seen at HQ for years, fair play they scored a cracking goal and never gave up, however they will struggle in League 1.
    Rangers at times played some lovely football but rarely got out of second gear.
    Every player had a decent game with Hall for me being MOTM.
    Only negative for me and after. 5-1 home win seems a bit churlish was the initial set up of the team,
    3-5-2 did not work that well as we lacked an outlet for our defenders to pass to, did we really need 3 centre backs instead of playing Pavel on the wing.

    Still safe this year and with a few well choosen signing we could gel into a very good team.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Match Report: QPR v Rotherham started by Romford Hoop View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
    1. Rebel R's's Avatar
      Rebel R's -
      Holloway knew we had to win this one,so his formation might have been more attacking but we got the win,and our biggest for a long time so great day for the Rs
    1. Kevin Mcleod's Avatar
      Kevin Mcleod -
      Originally Posted by Rebel R's
      Holloway knew we had to win this one,so his formation might have been more attacking but we got the win,and our biggest for a long time so great day for the Rs
      We didnt really have to win it.
    1. qprted's Avatar
      qprted -
      we are currently the best team in this division all down to holloways genius hes the best manager in europe
    1. WeAreQPR12's Avatar
      WeAreQPR12 -
      Originally Posted by qprted
      we are currently the best team in this division all down to holloways genius hes the best manager in europe
      He is a perfect fit for us ted, but I am astounded how long its taken fans to get on side, when there has been a vision and improvement throughout. He summed up the Norwich game well, his 1st game, lacking confidence and ideas, blokes has done an incredible job which rowett would never of matched
    1. davieqpr's Avatar
      davieqpr -
      He seems to have learnt a lot whilst at Sky. Mangement, tactics ,organisation. Everything is so much better than first time around but with the same passion.
      He also learnt more about the lower leagues watching different teams and managers each week.
    1. Shepherds Mush's Avatar
      Shepherds Mush -
      I'd say Rotherham are about the only team I have ever felt sorry for at Loftus Road. WAY out of their league.
    1. qprted's Avatar
      qprted -
      holloway is a managerial genius in the same league as brian clough he proved that when he took blackpool into the prem,with no assetts
    1. Kevin Mcleod's Avatar
      Kevin Mcleod -
      Originally Posted by qprted
      we are currently the best team in this division all down to holloways genius hes the best manager in europe
      Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
      I'd say Rotherham are about the only team I have ever felt sorry for at Loftus Road. WAY out of their league.
      They have totally given up aint they. Didnt even really celebrate that worldy goal that brought them level. Good support as well.
      Maybe they will enjoy division 3 more again next season and winning loads.
    1. nanocopic's Avatar
      nanocopic -
      Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
      They have totally given up aint they. Didnt even really celebrate that worldy goal that brought them level. Good support as well.
      Maybe they will enjoy division 3 more again next season and winning loads.
      Gonna have to bring in a lot of players this summer if they wanna have any chance of top half in League One.
    1. Hubble's Avatar
      Hubble -
      Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
      They have totally given up aint they. Didnt even really celebrate that worldy goal that brought them level. Good support as well.
      Maybe they will enjoy division 3 more again next season and winning loads.
      I noticed their shirt sponsor is Apogee. Just need to add an 'lo' to that to sum their performance up: Apologee

      Great to see that when Luongo celebrated his goal he ran to Pawel who was warming up and Manning, who was also warming up, joined in the celebratory bundle. Excellent team spirit. Also enjoyed Yeni and Sylla amiably arguing about who should take the pen. Confidence coursing through the team now.
    1. corbray's Avatar
      corbray -
      Originally Posted by Hubble
      I noticed their shirt sponsor is Apogee. Just need to add an 'lo' to that to sum their performance up: Apologee

      Great to see that when Luongo celebrated his goal he ran to Pawel who was warming up and Manning, who was also warming up, joined in the celebratory bundle. Excellent team spirit. Also enjoyed Yeni and Sylla amiably arguing about who should take the pen. Confidence coursing through the team now.
      Mass scoring is one of the highlights of the season haha, i don't think i've cheered more at a home goal this season, proper chuffed for him and glad hes turned a corner. I've always thought he had the potential to be a prem player but was starting to get proper frustrated with his performances. I loved the penalty discussion between yeni and sylla too, both wanted to get on the score sheet which shows great team spirit and unity which rotherham had none of, felt super sorry for their fans