View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Swansea Match Report

My match previews and reports are also available at www.wearetherangersboys.com

Tuesday 17th March 2009
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: G D Horwood
    Attendance: 12288
    Queens Park Rangers 1-0 Swansea City
    By thegodfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Hall, Leigertwood, Gorkss, Ramage, Connolly, Lopez, Alberti, Di Carmine, Ephraim, Taraabt.

Swansea City starting line-up: De Vries, Williams, Pratley, Gomez, Monk,
  2. Swansea City Match Preview

My Match Previews and Match Reports can also be viewed at www.wearetherangersboys.com

Tuesday 17th March 2009
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: G D Horwood
    Kick-off: 20:00
    Queens Park Rangers (12th) V Swansea City (9th)
    By thegodfather

Without a win in their last nine matches, Queens Park Rangers face Swansea City at Loftus Road. With Sousa’s job reportedly hanging by a thread, it’s important that the Rs get back to winning ways on Tuesday ...

Updated 16-03-2009 at 11:26 PM by The Godfather

Categories
    Match Preview/Report
  3. Kirill

4. Southampton Preview

Saturday 14th March 2009
    St Mary’s Stadium
    Referee: M Jones
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Southampton (23rd) V Queens Park Rangers (11th)
    By thegodfather

After a disappointing 2-0 defeat at Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday, Queens Park Rangers travel to the St Mary’s Stadium to face Mark Wotte’s struggling Southampton side. Without a win in eight matches and with Paulo Sousa’s job reportedly hanging by a thread, the Rs simply have to get back to winning ways. ...

Updated 12-03-2009 at 02:57 AM by ScottJones

Categories
    Match Preview/Report
  5. We Are The Rangers Boys Facebook group

The 'We Are The Rangers Boys Facebook group' has recentley been setup on Facebook and already has a superb 385 members and still growing.

The group is a great way to find and add R's fans on facebook but it will also keep you updated with the latest developments for WATRB. I try to send out an email at least once a week to all of the members with latest news, links and match reports.

If you have Facebook its definatley worth joining- to find it type in 'The Official ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized