View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why always QPR ?

Quote Originally Posted by cross it Dave View Post
    A very dodgy penalty at Villa Park during the second leg of the league cup semi final in 1977, it finished 2-2 over 2 legs, we lost the replay 3-0.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Number 2 Shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by corbray View Post
    Yeah number 2 for a winger/attacking mid is real odd ... hmm ... ollie and les out!!!!!
    Yeah, maybe not Ollie out for this one.

It will drive me mad though. I'm a bit OCD and stuff like this will stress me out every time I watch us play!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Under Ollie so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarbie View Post
    Cheers Stan, must have missed this article.

Still a bit ambiguous though isn't it? "Converted to equity" is an interesting phrase to use. I can't see that the club is worth anything like 200m so I would guess the shareholders will never see that money back. Which I suppose in turn does make this a write off but it would be interesting to have some more facts around that.
    Sorry guys just because the debt is written off does not mean it disappears,the money
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chery discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nasser95 View Post
    My personal thoughts are that being a number 10 is something no one would want to be at QPR if they just read this forum. Every number 10 that comes here is gonna be compared to Adel that one season or to Stan Bowles. They've got no chance with a fanbase that is willing to turn on everyone faster than anything I've ever seen.
    Personally think this is rubbish. In the stands never ever hear people compare Cherys corners hitting the first man to Adel. Or his cross field balls that end
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Those who have left

Quote Originally Posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    We just haven't been able to turn good players into better players when they have joined us, why ...it has to be down to the coaching staff...
    But don't (a section of) the fans have to take a portion of responsibility for this type of thing too:

Quote Originally Posted by nasser95 View Post
    There are jeers when players attempts to beat his man and fails which never encourages players to try more. Not to put all the blame with the fans but it's a continuous thing that has predated the recent history of the club and
    Categories
    Personal Ramblings!