View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Doncaster Match Preview

Tuesday 10th March 2009
    Keepmoat Stadium
    Referee: C H Webster
    Kick-off: 19:45
    Doncaster Rovers (15th) V Queens Park Rangers (11th)
    By thegodfather

Without a win in their last seven matches, QPR face a difficult trip to Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday night. The performance against Sheffield United on Saturday was certainly an improvement on the Ipswich and Norwich games, but yet again the Rs were left to rue several missed chances. With pressure mounting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. that chelsea win

watched the whole game live in a pub,its just impossible to explain what i experienced that night certainly it was the best night in about the last five years,I thought we wwere going down 0-4 ,what a wonderfull night thanyou harry boy
    your magic is working
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Win £250,000 Super 6 (Free to play)

Quote Originally Posted by MYU View Post

How to Play

It's FREE to play Soccer Saturday Super 6

First you must register to play Soccer Saturday Super 6. All you need to do is click join and complete your details to register. Itís a quick and easy process plus you can then use your Super 6 login to play Sky Sports Fantasy Football.

If you have a Sky Bet account, weíve made it even easier for you to play. Simply use your Sky Bet User ID and PIN to log in, and you can start predicting
    Categories
    Competitions
  4. Bristol City Match Report

This report will also be available at www.wearetherangersboys.com shortly. You can also view my articles there.

Saturday 21st March 2009
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: G K Hegley
    Attendance: 14059
    Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Bristol City
    By thegodfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Delaney, Leigertwood, Gorkss, Ramage, Connolly, Lopez, Alberti, Di Carmine, Ephraim, Taraabt.

Bristol City starting line-up: Basso,

Updated 21-03-2009 at 10:24 PM by The Godfather

Categories
    Match Preview/Report
  5. Arnie skywalker and flavio

IMJ GOING TO BUY YOU A 500 POUND MARK THREE CORTINA FROM 1974 IT WILL HAVE A 1300 PETROL ENGINE
    AND AS YOU LINE IT UP AGAINST THE MULTI MILLION POUNDS FORMULA ONE RACING CARS
    I HOPE YOU FEEL THE SAME EMBARRESSMENT THAT US QPR FANS FEEL
    NONE OF BELEIVED THAT YOU WOULD GIVE US A FORTY MILLION POUND WAR CHEST
    HOW CAN YOU GIVE US A 40 MILLION POUND WAR CHEST WHEN THE WHOLE CLUB IS ONLY WORTH THREEPENCE HALF PENY
    BUT I DID THINK YOU ARNIE WOULD BUY US JUST ONE 4 MILLION ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized