View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sheffield United Match Preview

Happy new year to all our members and readers!

Sunday 3rd January 2010
    The FA Cup Third Round
    Bramall Lane Stadium
    Referee: Andy Hall
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Sheffield United V Queens Park Rangers
    By The Godfather

After a poor performance and result at Portman Road on Bank Holiday Monday, Queens Park Rangers face a difficult FA Cup Third Round match away at Sheffield United on Sunday afternoon. The Super Hoops haven't won a match in ...
  2. Drop the bomb

The English Premier League is now roughly halfway through its season and there is no doubt it is looking tasty and very close.

There are huge battles raging both at the top, for the top four, European qualification and to survive the relegation battle. I have previously recorded my predictions for the top four so have decided to also record who I think will fill the relegation places.

In my opinion the Premier League can wave goodbye too:

Portsmouth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How long since a cup run?

Quite some time I think. With luck this will give our lads some time to forget the performances of previous league games and show us what they are really made of.
    Some passion, as shown by our current QPR Girl Melissa, will restore a little bit of faith in the fans I hope.

Happy New Year to all

Terry
    QPR Girls

4. Godfather's Ipswich Town Match Preview

A slightly shorter preview than usual

Monday 28th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Portman Road Stadium
    Referee: Mr Tanner
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Ipswich Town (21st) V Queens Park Rangers (8th)
    By The Godfather

After a hard-fought victory over Bristol City on Boxing Day, Queens Park Rangers travel to Portman Road to face Roy Keane's struggling Ipswich Town side on Bank Holiday Monday. A win could see the Rs leap into a play-off ...
  5. Spirits Lifted?

It would appear not after what seems to be a very nervous, scrappy and defensive
    win against Bristol City. Personally I would take the 3 points after our recent run
    of form and hope the entertainment value will increase with the confidence.

I'm off to read a few match reports and hopefully get a clearer picture of what
    went on. In the meantime why don't you enjoy the latest update and be ready
    for another, soon after the Ipswich game.

Merry ...