View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Worries for the World Cup draw

England were named one of the seeded teams for next summerís World Cup earlier this week but i still fear for their hopes.

True, being included in that first pot is a bonus for us, but there are still some really tricky outcomes which could come when the full draw is made tomorrow.

We could get either France or Portugal as they were put in pot four, while there are other dangerous teams in each of the other pots.

England will want to avoid Ivory Coast, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. At last a chance...

.....to see someone elses photographic work instead of mine. Brightonhoop, an accomplished photographer in many other styles, has decided to branch out into the world of glamour to give us some more Bush Babes, and a good job he's done of it too. I said from the out-set that I would give priority to genuine fans whether they be models or photographers, so Brightonhoops pictures will be rolled out onto the site, hopefully for the Watford/West Brom games.

For those of you who are making ...
  3. Striker question

I just read this Premier League football blog discussing whether strikers should be judged on more than just their scoring records and it made me wonder what a good rate is.

Ronaldo (brazil) played 483 scored 340 - ratio 0.70
    R. Van Nistelrooy - played 512 scored 324 - ratio 0.63!!
    H. Larsson - played 769 scored 415 - ratio 0.53
    David Villa - played 427 scored 215 - ratio 0.50
    T.Henry - played 628 scored 303 - ratio 0.48
    Torres - played 339 scored ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Coventry Match Report

Saturday 28th November 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Attendance: 13,712
    Referee: M J Jones
    Queens Park Rangers 2-2 Coventry City
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Hall, Leigertwood, Routledge, Buzsaky, Watson, Connolly, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Coventry City starting line-up: Westwood, Wright, Bell, Best, Morrison, Van Aanholt, Gunnarsson, Cork, McIndoe, Barnett,
  5. QPR v Coventry plus Radio/Troops

Preview from the Radio Show, footage of the troops and Joe and I give a review of the match and Joe's vents his frustration.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized