View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I have an FA Cup dream

I would like a good run in the FA Cup this season and fingers crossed we can beat Sheffield United in the replay to get to the fourth round.

Brammall Lane is a tricky place to go to as we look to get a result and QPR looked strong against a lot of pressure, with Paul Hart stating he was ultimately disappointed not to have got a win.

I think we could beat them in the replay but then would face a difficult trip to Premier League Bolton, though they are currently is a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ONFM 101.4 Video from our show..Including Buzz Interview

First of all I'd like to say well done to Pete on our first show and it's much harder than it looks, we will only get better as we do more shows and a text service and phone line will be put in place in future to make the show better for all.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sheffield United Match Preview

Happy new year to all our members and readers!

Sunday 3rd January 2010
    The FA Cup Third Round
    Bramall Lane Stadium
    Referee: Andy Hall
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Sheffield United V Queens Park Rangers
    By The Godfather

After a poor performance and result at Portman Road on Bank Holiday Monday, Queens Park Rangers face a difficult FA Cup Third Round match away at Sheffield United on Sunday afternoon. The Super Hoops haven't won a match in ...
  4. Drop the bomb

The English Premier League is now roughly halfway through its season and there is no doubt it is looking tasty and very close.

There are huge battles raging both at the top, for the top four, European qualification and to survive the relegation battle. I have previously recorded my predictions for the top four so have decided to also record who I think will fill the relegation places.

In my opinion the Premier League can wave goodbye too:

Portsmouth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How long since a cup run?

Quite some time I think. With luck this will give our lads some time to forget the performances of previous league games and show us what they are really made of.
    Some passion, as shown by our current QPR Girl Melissa, will restore a little bit of faith in the fans I hope.

Happy New Year to all

Terry
    QPR Girls