View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Familiar-looking top four

It is looking familiar at the top of the Premier League now and I fear it could remain that way by the end of the season. While there are currently discussions underway about introducing a play-off for the final Champions League place, I think that could be an interesting proposition but is unlikely to be introduced, as managers would not want the season extending any longer than it currently is.

I think this season the top four will be Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Out of Stock?

I've still got some pictures in my back catalog and I'm hoping to set up a few photo-shoots soon, but I could do with some genuine fan photos for the QPR Girls web site.

Get your wife, girlfriend (or both) in some hoops or even your mum, daughter or bar-maid and get 6-12 images in.

Some basic details can be found at http://frissonart.com/bushbabes/pictures.html and you can always get in touch if you need more info.

U Rsssss

Terry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Latest Unconfirmed Rumour

Quote Originally Posted by qblockpete View Post
    Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze will no longer be in existence next season.

Also, strong possibilities slight drop on season ticket prices.
    Katie Price is taking over, it's all gonna be pink.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Latest Unconfirmed Rumour

Quote Originally Posted by qblockpete View Post
    Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze will no longer be in existence next season.

Also, strong possibilities slight drop on season ticket prices.
    Katie Price is taking over, it's all gonna be pink.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coventry Match Preview

Saturday 13th Febraury 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    The Ricoh Arena
    Referee: D Foster
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Coventry City (14th) V Queens Park Rangers (17th)
    By The Godfather

After Tuesday night's defeat to Ipswich Town, Queens Park Rangers find themselves in a relegation battle. Without a victory in eight matches, the Rs now lie just two points off the relegation zone. Harford's men now face a daunting trip to the Ricoh Arena, against a Coventry ...