View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tune Into ONFM Radio 101.4.. From 12pm Saturday

Forget about Football Focus!!

We'll talking about QPR and build up to the game.

Anyone want anything discussed, just reply here and hopefully it will get read out.

If you are not in the area..YOU can log in on-line by clicking the banner at the top.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So it's Coventry next is it?

Melissa

So after a dismal display away last week I am hoping to see better things from QPR this week-end. (OK I won't be able to see anything here in the states but will hopefully catch some live commentary somewhere on the net).

My prediction abilities totally suck but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 2-1 to QPR. If it all goes wrong then I'll simply upload another Bush Babe to the web-site ...
    Tags: babes, bush, coventry, home, qpr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coventry City Match Preview

Saturday 28th November 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: M Jones
    Queens Park Rangers (6th) V Coventry City (18th)
    By The Godfather

Last Saturday, I travelled up to Doncaster expecting to enjoy another excellent away performance from the Super Hoops. Unfortunately, what I saw was a QPR performance devoid of creativity and skill, struggling to cope with the absence of Gavin Mahon in the heart of midfield. ...
  4. Mom update

WATRB MOM Table 2009/2010 as of November 28th

Taarabt 4
    Routledge 4

Faurlin 3
    Gorrkss 2
    Cerny 1
    Connally 1
    Rowlands 1
    Buzsaky 1
    Watson 1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Championship surprise packages

This year’s championship is looking so competitive that it is frankly unbelievable, but QPR are placed in a prime position currently.

While many people expected last year’s relegated Premier League teams of West Brom, Newcastle and Middlesbrough to be flying high in the table (2 out of 3 aint bad), there a few teams surprising a lot of people.

I think we have raised a few eyebrows so far with our results and also our attacking threat, a sign of which is the fact we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized