1. Coventry Match Report

Saturday 28th November 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Attendance: 13,712
    Referee: M J Jones
    Queens Park Rangers 2-2 Coventry City
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Hall, Leigertwood, Routledge, Buzsaky, Watson, Connolly, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Coventry City starting line-up: Westwood, Wright, Bell, Best, Morrison, Van Aanholt, Gunnarsson, Cork, McIndoe, Barnett,
  2. QPR v Coventry plus Radio/Troops

Preview from the Radio Show, footage of the troops and Joe and I give a review of the match and Joe's vents his frustration.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pretty football, dull result

So I can gather from my quick review of the message-boards. Sadly the time difference between here and the UK coupled with my alarm clock failing to function meant I missed the commentary/match-threads, so once again my vicarious experience with all things QPR is lived through the match reports and experiences of others.

Looking on the bright side it is not a defeat and we did at least manage to find the net, something we used to have a major problem with.

So on to ...

Updated 28-11-2009 at 07:25 PM by Frisson

Categories
    Personal Ramblings!
  4. Tune Into ONFM Radio 101.4.. From 12pm Saturday

Forget about Football Focus!!

We'll talking about QPR and build up to the game.

Anyone want anything discussed, just reply here and hopefully it will get read out.

If you are not in the area..YOU can log in on-line by clicking the banner at the top.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So it's Coventry next is it?

Melissa

So after a dismal display away last week I am hoping to see better things from QPR this week-end. (OK I won't be able to see anything here in the states but will hopefully catch some live commentary somewhere on the net).

My prediction abilities totally suck but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 2-1 to QPR. If it all goes wrong then I'll simply upload another Bush Babe to the web-site ...
    Tags: babes, bush, coventry, home, qpr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized