View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ONFM 101.4 Tonight 7-8pm

Email us with questions:
    fulltimefootball@onfmradio.co.uk

Or use the sticky on our forum, listen live on the link below.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. QPRS next manager

whos it gonna be for you?

any one

QPP - toothache got any opinons? :devil:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Peterborough Match Preview

Saturday 6th February 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    London Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: D S McDermid
    Peterborough United (24th) V Queens Park Rangers (14th)
    By The Godfather

The mood amongst Queens Park Rangers supporters has lightened slightly since the Scunthorpe defeat, with the news that Mick Harford has brought in a new strikeforce - Tamas Priskin and Marcus Bent on loan. I've asked a number of my Watford supporting friends ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. FA Cup cracker at Elland Road

I am looking forward to watching the Spurs v Leeds game in the FA Cup tonight as I reckon it will be a right cracker.

The first meeting between the teams was enthralling and I was delighted when Beckford slotted that penalty in in the last minute. Looking ahead to tonight, I think that Leeds can cause an upset and beat the big-spending Premier League team.

They beat Manchester United and then rode their luck in the first leg and in Jermaine Beckford have a striker who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What next for the England captain

The current furore over John Terry has seen so many people in and out of football debating whether he should remain England captain for the World Cup. True, you have to say the allegations do darken Terry's name but what happens off the pitch should not influence matter once you cross over the white line.

I think the days are long gone when the England captain is a morale role model for others to look up to, itís a very old fashioned outlook on it and it is only in England where we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized