View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. MOM - QPR v Middlesbrough

If anyone actually deserves your vote in this travesty of a game...

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Radio Show & Match Report (Video)

3. Middlesbrough Match Preview

Saturday 5th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: K D Hill
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Queens Park Rangers (5th) V Middlesbrough (10th)
    By The Godfather

It's been almost a week since the 2-2 draw with Coventry City and I'm still feeling frustrated. It was a travesty that Queens Park Rangers had to settle for a point, with the Super Hoops wasting several clear-cut opportunities and conceding two very soft goals. The Rs ...
  4. Worries for the World Cup draw

England were named one of the seeded teams for next summerís World Cup earlier this week but i still fear for their hopes.

True, being included in that first pot is a bonus for us, but there are still some really tricky outcomes which could come when the full draw is made tomorrow.

We could get either France or Portugal as they were put in pot four, while there are other dangerous teams in each of the other pots.

England will want to avoid Ivory Coast, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. At last a chance...

.....to see someone elses photographic work instead of mine. Brightonhoop, an accomplished photographer in many other styles, has decided to branch out into the world of glamour to give us some more Bush Babes, and a good job he's done of it too. I said from the out-set that I would give priority to genuine fans whether they be models or photographers, so Brightonhoops pictures will be rolled out onto the site, hopefully for the Watford/West Brom games.

For those of you who are making ...