1. ol sharkie

ol sharkie ol sharkie im not a hairy biker
    i would like you to go out and buy us a striker
    its no good buying defenders and the like
    go get hooper or a center forward called pike
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Torres could be key to Spain

Speculation continues to be rife about whether Fernando Torres will be fit for the World Cup, and I think if he plays then Spain are favourites for the trophy. The Liverpool forward has had an injury-plagued season, but if he lines up alongside David Villa for Spain's opening game then my World Cup predictions are Spain for the trophy, and either Torres or Villa to win the Golden Boot. That is how good Spain are in my opinion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Carragher back in the England picture

It seems like Jamie Carragher could be set to return from the international football wilderness for this summer's World Cup. The Liverpool defender retired from England action in 2007 after not being a regular for the national team but reports are suggesting he will be named in Fabio Capello's 30-man training squad this week. There is no doubting that Carragher is a great defender, and while fitness concerns exist over a number of centre back options, the Scouser is a great option to be part of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Newcastle Report

The Godfather will be providing more articles over the summer.

Sunday 2nd May 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: D Deadman
    Attendance: 16,819
    Queens Park Rangers 0-1 Newcastle United
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Leigertwood, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Cook, Faurlin, Simpson, Ephraim, Priskin, Tosic.

Newcastle United: Krul, Coloccini, Williamson, Barton,
  5. Totti non-confirmation on World Cup

Italy boss Marcello Lippi is refusing to confirm or deny whether talismanic striker Francesco Totti will go to the World Cup with Italy and I think that he could offer a lot to the national side. The Roma forward has not played international football since Italy won the World Cup four years ago, but is reportedly set to return to the side to help them win the football World Cup 2010. There is not doubt that Totti is a fantastic talent and could be a brilliant squad player for Italy- to be able ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized