View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Reading Preview

Tuesday 16th March 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    The Madejski Stadium
    Referee: G L Ward
    Kick-off: 20:00
    Reading (16th) V Queens Park Rangers (15th)
    By The Godfather

I was pleased with the result on Saturday afternoon. Sheffield United are play-off contenders, and I'm sure most supporters would have taken a point before the match at Bramall Lane. After only a few weeks under the leadership of Warnock, QPR are already showing signs of improvement ...
  2. I foresee World Cup problems for Germany

For what seemed like decades, Germany were able to rely on a good pair of hands in goal. Bodo Ilgner then Oliver Kahn was the number one for many years, when he retired Jens Lehmann took over the number one shirt but now they have problems in net. Bayer Leverkusen's Rene Adler is the one who has been chosen by Joachin Low as his number one, but even the German legend Franz Beckenbauer has questioned this choice. Adler is prone to gaffes and Germany's World Cup odds could plummet if he keep making ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 90 Minute Football Show (QPR Section Video & Podcast)

Click on the link below, scroll down to video player and press play.

More...

Podcast

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sheffield United Match Preview

Saturday 13th March 2010
    Bramall Lane Stadium
    Referee: A Bates
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Sheffield United (9th) V Queens Park Rangers (15th)
    By The Godfather

Neil Warnock will return to his former club, Sheffield United, on Saturday afternoon, in what promises to be a lively encounter. Rangers have already played out three fixtures against the Blades this season, failing to win any of them. However, after two back-to-back ...
  5. Plymouth Match Report

Tuesday 9th March 2010
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: P Tierney
    Attendance: 12, 013
    Queens Park Rangers 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Ikeme, Stewart, Leigertwood, Gorkss, Connolly, Faurlin, Hill, Simpson, Ephraim, Priskin, Taraabt.

Plymouth Argyle starting line-up: Stockdale, Duguid, Flecther, Johnson, Mackie, Arnasson, Fallon, Barker, Sawyer, Eckersley, Judge.
    Categories
    Uncategorized