View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Cardiff Match Preview

Saturday 17th April 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: M Oliver
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Queens Park Rangers (18th) V Cardiff City (4th)
    By The Godfather

QPR's superb victory at Crystal Palace last Saturday has all but ended supporters' fears of relegation. However, mathematically, the Rs are not safe yet, and they will be hoping to pick up a decent result against play-off contenders, Cardiff City, in order to guarantee their ...
  2. A crunch weekend in the Premier League

It is going to be a really interesting weekend in for both the title race and the battle for fourth spot in the Premier League. Both the two main title protagonists Manchester United and Chelsea face the two sides taking the lead to get the final Champions League qualification spot. Manchester City hold that spot at the moment and they face rivals United in a crunch derby, while Spurs are hot on the heels of City and, despite coming off a great win over Arsenal, have to face the leaders Chelsea. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Johnson for the World Cup squad !!!

There is some speculation about in newspapers today that Manchester City star Adam Johnson is on the verge of a call-up to the England squad I think he would be an awesome addition to Fabio Capello's World Cup party. The young winger has been in sparkling form since going to Manchester City and looks a great Premier League talent. With David Beckham injured and the fitness of Aaron Lennon an ongoing concern, then there is definitely a space in the squad for a right winger. England are well-fancied ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Neil gets War cash

[QUOTE=Robsondinho;329531]I swear when I read that it said warnock gets car wash. optical illusion or whatever they are called.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Neil gets War cash

Quote Originally Posted by Robsondinho View Post
    I swear when I read that it said warnock gets car wash. optical illusion or whatever they are called.

as long as he dont waste it on chris morgan, steve howard etc.
    Same as, funny.
    Categories
    Uncategorized