View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Its been quite a WC s far

I am going to refrain from venting my anger at Robert Green like everybody else across the country is and instead am going to examine how the big sides in the competition have done so far. France have shown then are not to be regarded among the World Cup picks as they had a dull draw against Uruguay. Argentina did impress against Nigeria but struggled to get the goals their play deserved while we all saw how England did. Germany are the team who have impressed everyone so far. Their impressive play ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Injuries dominating World Cup headlines

It seems to be injuries that are taking most of the headlines as the World Cup gets closer. The likes of Rio Ferdinand, Nani and Michael Ballack have been ruled out of the tournament while Arjen Robben and others are struggling to be fit. It seems most managers are going to be keeping everything crossed their star players are fit for when the World Cup gets underway. The latest player to be affected by injury is Andres Iniesta the star Spanish midfielder has a thigh problem which forced him out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. No no no

NO NO NO NOT TOMMY SMITH PLEASE NOT THAT,HAVING BOUGHT CRAP STRIKERS LIKE AYEGEMANG,WE WANT TO BID HALF A MILLION POUND ,FOR A 30- YEAR OLD MIDGET,WHO SCORED ONE GOAL LAST SEASON,what a life
    what a life ,what a life ,what a life,I LOVE YOU GIANNI ,BUT YOU MUST TELL OL SHARKIE
    NO MORE DONKEYS
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. when

when i was a small boy,my father said to me
    ive changed your whole life some ive changed your destiny
    it will be a whole lot of tears
    and it will go on for a good few years

one day our saviour will come ,but it may take a while
    he will be a diminitive italian,with a lovely kind smile
    he will bring in the greatest manager the clubs ever had
    this will finish all the pain and misery, forget all the bad