View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. England face tough battle

England are set to have to do it the hard way after finally making it out of the group stage. A 1-0 win over Slovenia looked like it would be enough to take us through in top spot, but the late late USA goal meant England have to go through in second. That means they must face old enemy Germany in the last 16, and even if they win that could face Argentina at the quarterfinal stage. So its going to be a difficult mission to win the tournament and I'm sure England's World Cup odds have been affected ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Will the shocks keep coming?

I cannot remember a World Cup where there has been so many shock results – there has not been a lot of goals but a lot of surprises. A number of the bigger teams have not really turned up, there is debacle among some sides while only a few teams are really impressing. Only the likes of Argentina and Brazil have started playing and impressed, Germany did but then they went down to Serbia, while Italy and England have failed to turn up, Spain have lost their only game and the less said about what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. scarlet pimple

scarlet is the king of jest
    he makes me feel; like im his guest
    he controls this message board like its his own
    although he claims, me hes going to disowne

hes brought so much joy into my life
    after getting my ears bit off by my wife
    he posts in his own style
    and its guaranteed to make me smile

so me old mucker scarlet pimple keep the humour going
    and ill go on pretending im knowing
    but we both know a story thats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where now for Italy?

Its going to be interesting to see where Italy turn next after their disappointing start – after kicking off the defence of their World Cup title with a 1-1 draw against lowly Paraguay. They needed to come from behind and midfielder Riccardo Montolivo has come out and claimed the players were "too stressed" about their World Cup campaign. I don’t know about the claim there were too stressed but I do know they were a shadow of the side many expected to see. What that result does to Italy's World Cup odds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Where now for Italy?

Its going to be interesting to see where Italy turn next after their disappointing start – after kicking off the defence of their World Cup title with a 1-1 draw against lowly Paraguay. They needed to come from behind and midfielder Riccardo Montolivo has come out and claimed the players were "too stressed" about their World Cup campaign. I don’t know about the claim there were too stressed but I do know they were a shadow of the side many expected to see. What that result does to Italy's World Cup odds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized