View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Just received my ST

Quote Originally Posted by shanksy View Post
    got mine today too....... no scarf though!!
    Do you seriously think anyone will get a scarf, it would cost them too much in postage.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. O'Neill should get players for Milner

It feels like the saga over James Milner is not going to end anytime soon, but it is likely that the England man will not be a Villa player by the time the season kicks off. If I was Martin O'Neill, I would be looking a the City squad that they have to dramatically trim before the campaign stars and picking a number of players to take to Villa Park as part of the deal. As I sit in my front room and think about it then I would get Wright-Philips, Steven Ireland and Nedum Onouha and money for Milner, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Take Taarabt back?

There is no doubting that Adel Taarabt has got great skill and is not going to get a chance at Spurs, so its great to see that the club are interested in taking in on a permanent 2.5 million deal. The Moroccan international spent last season on loan at Loftus Road and looks like he is still developing as a player, so as I sit here in my front room writing this I think he could be the man to help take QPR forward over the coming years. What do other fans think?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shorey available now

I have just read that Nicky Shorey will no longer be going to Nottingham Forest and I am dreaming that Neil Warnock makes a move for him now. Now I do spent a lot of the time in my front room on the internet looking at football articles and dreaming of what players I would love to see at QPR. Now Shorey is a real quality full-back, when he went to Villa he was on the fringes of the England squad. He is Premier League class, but I really think we could get him here if we went in from him. Come on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What to expect from Manchester City?

There is no doubt who the busiest bees in the transfer market this summer than City. They have spent 60 million on David Silva, Yaya Toure and Jerome Boateng, and these quality players will join a squad already full of stars. This Premier League football blog reckons this trio will offer a lot to City and mean they could really win the title next season.
    I believe this coming campaign City will challenge Chelsea and Manchester United right to the wire, and could indeed pip the usual suspects ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized