1. Port Vale Match Preview

Tuesday 10th August 2010
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Carling Cup First Round
    Referee: G Sutton
    Attendance: 6,619
    Queens Park Rangers 1-3 Port Vale
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Kenny, Orr, Derry (Oastler 63), Hall, Leigertwood, Clarke (German 46), Mackie, Connolly, Ephraim, Borrowdale, Parker (Rose 63).

Port Vale starting line-up: Tomlinson, Yates, Griffith, McCombe, Owen, Loft, J Richards (Dodds 83), M Richards,
  2. Port Vale Carling Cup Preview / Barnsley Match Report

Port Vale Carling Cup Preview
    Tuesday 10th August 2010
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Carling Cup First Round
    Kick-off: 19:45
    Referee: G J Sutton
    Queens Park Rangers (Championship) V Port Vale (League Two)
    By The Godfather

In his BBC London interview on Saturday evening, Neil Warnock stated that he would be resting players for the Carling Cup First Round tie. This is perfectly understandable given that a difficult trip to Sheffield United lies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Port Vale Carling Cup Preview

Tuesday 10th August 2010
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Carling Cup First Round
    Kick-off: 19:45
    Referee: G J Sutton
    Queens Park Rangers (Championship) V Port Vale (League Two)
    By The Godfather

In his BBC London interview on Saturday evening, Neil Warnock stated that he would be resting players for the Carling Cup First Round tie. This is perfectly understandable given that a difficult trip to Sheffield United lies ahead. Nevertheless, I am sure that ...
  4. Just Back on the Island...

Well having returned from our opening game of the season and feeling absolutely ecstatic (to put it lightly!) I can honestly say that I feel far more confident about not only the squad Ė but the general mood around the club as well, with a large portion of that confidence coming from the terrific support that each and every fan gave to those 11 players out on the pitch yesterday.

I donít think I have seen Loftus Road in such a buoyant mood for what seems an eternity, and boy did ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. goochy

im dedicating this season to goochy whos simplicity is plain to see
    if i had one wish it would be to have goochy sitting next to me
    but the poor geezer didnt make it he finally ran out of steam
    if only goochy could have seen,this fantastic warnock team
    Categories
    Uncategorized