so many times your crosses won us a match

love you mark,your fifty aniversity is a comming
    i can hear q block petes exited druming
    give ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cheaper Parking at last!!

Soaring costs inspire parking-share website

A free matchmaking service to allow people to park cheaply and safely on otherwise unused driveways and private parking spaces is seeking members to help counteract the soaring costs of public parking.
    With council funding being relentlessly squeezed, many boroughs are pursuing a policy of pay-parking on hitherto free residential streets. This is adding to the pain of commuters, shoppers and hospital visitors who already feel stung ...
    Tags: cheap, easy, free, good, parking Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A great prospect - for someone else

I have just read this Premier League transfer blog and I am jealous of West Brom for signing Rochdale defender Craig Dawson. I really think this lad is a top quality defender and it going to develop into an awesome player. Part of me for many months had hoped that Warnock would see the light and make a move for Dawson as he could have been a rock at Loftus Road for many years to come.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Derby County Preview

Saturday 28th August 2010
    Npower Football League Championship
    Pride Park Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: M Haywood
    Derby County (16th) V Queens Park Rangers (1st)
    By The Godfather

Last Saturday's performance against Scunthorpe United was the best I have seen for quite some time. There was a real sense of passion and aggression about Queens Park Rangers, attributes that tend to lead to success in this division. I really hope it continues. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Derby County Preview

Saturday 28th August 2010
    Npower Football League Championship
    Pride Park Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: M Haywood
    Derby County (16th) V Queens Park Rangers (1st)
    By The Godfather

Last Saturday's performance against Scunthorpe United was the best I have seen for quite some time. There was a real sense of passion and aggression about Queens Park Rangers, attributes that tend to lead to success in this division. I really hope it continues. ...