View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sack Hughes?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirill View Post
    I think the sooner the board sack him the better, while there is still time to get the season back on track for us and maybe, just maybe, avoid relegation.
    3 big problems with that:

1) Whoever you bring in may not fancy the players we already have. What do you do then? Have another major overhaul and spunk even more millions? As it is we have used 45 players since our promotion - by far and away more than any other team.

2) Hughes has brought in an entire
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. what is your true gut feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley76 View Post
    MH is blaming our poor start on our injuries and some players being at different fitness levels. That doesnt wash with me. All clubs have those problems. We've brought in 12 new players though and are playing with almost an entirely new team, so for that reason I think given the quality of the squad we will come good, Hughes will turn things around and should and I believe will be given the time and support from TF to do so. And if you believe the hype, apparently every club he has managed he has
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Play cisse or we drop

ITS SIMPLE BUT TRUE

not since ferdinand have had a twenty goal a season prem striker,but for some reason hes not getting a chance at spurs cisse would have put away that hoilett chance then qpr leading 2-0 would have been so much more confident in the second half
    goals breed confidence and cisse is the goalking of loftus road lets play him full game against reading and west ham
    and watch us beat both teams
    SPARKIE COME ON MATE YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. An Evening With Stan Bowles.

Join us at the Cross Keys for An Evening With STAN BOWLES. On Saturday 15th September the QPR, Man City and Forest Legend will be with us for a fun filled evening. Enjoy a Two Course Meal, Speeches, Talks with the the man himself and at the end of the evening the auction of a Stan Bowles signed QPR shirt (all proceeds going to charity). All of this for only 25 pound per person. There are a limited amount of spaces left so if you would like to attend, send us a message via Phone E-mail or via Facebook. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ben

ben the two of us can talk no more
    my old heart has been really tore
    you were like an adopted sun
    taken from us too young,your life had hardly begun

i hope your brother luke can understand
    that if we see him well cry and shake his hand
    its no good asking me to be a man and carry a spear
    at this time we all shed a tear

i used to say,you are fun,but lifes too nasty for one as beautifull, as you