View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Mr Fernandes

Quote Originally Posted by Bingowings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superhoop67 View Post
    at this moment the fans seem as enthusiastic as the players
    May believe the quote, that there is no such thing as bad publicity. If so, his profile and the profile of his other businesses remains high, however, the publicity may in time prove counter productive in terms of him not demonstrating the need to apply the killer instinct when required. He has share holders to worry about in businesses far more valuable to him than QPR. Sorry if this sounds cynical, but honestly, who knew
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. after the southampton game

its very strange that several times in my life i have predicted things that came true and after the fourth game of the season i predicted that harry redknapp would join qpr and manage them,of couse everyone said I was insane
    but it may well become a reality,I trully hope so,we need a big personality and they dont come any bigger than harry redknap,hes got the personality to really captivate the qpr players hes got the desire hes got the creativity hes the man,of course he still hasnt been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tickets for sale

Hi guys, I have two unwanted tickets for sale for Q.P.R v Aston Villa December 1st. They are for Ellerslie Road Stand, block W. Conditions do apply so please email me at orfeo12002@yahoo.co.uk for more details. I would be looking at 50 for the pair. Hope to hear from someone soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. not since 68-69

not since 68-69 have i felt so sad
    this season is looking to be the same as that one
    once more we have a manager who has a side that
    has zero creativity
    back in 68-69 we had bridges and leach scoring eight goals each
    and being our leading scorers

I CAN SEE THE SAME THING HAPPENING THIS SEASON WITH ZAMORA SCORING EIGHT GOALS BY THE END OF THE SEASON

we wont win at all away from home,this year whilst hughes is in charge,this is because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Anton Ferdinand

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Hughes in his post match interview yesterday stated our biggest problem is the defence making very poor and basic errors. He then singled out Nelson for special praise (along with Adel) saying he was outstanding. This can only mean, to me, that he has finally woken up to the fact that Anton Ferdinand (a Warnock signing) is simply not good enough and has cost us too many goals (he was again at fault for 2 of yesterday's goals). As far as I'm concerned Onuoha, Hill or Mbia are all better CB options,
    Categories
    Uncategorized