View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. hughsey

forget all this 4-4-2 defensive crap you play like that against arsenal and we lose 0-5 we must go at them in a way that they wont beleive
    play adel as a striker next to zammora lets really go for this because if you play our remaining games with this defensive crap we are doomed anyway
    SO LETS GO DOWN FIGHTING
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. when

when i predicted 17 points from our last ten games as long as we play mackie you all called me names
    but some of the clubs we are playing just dont need the points as much as we do
    so we now have nine games and we need to get another fourteen points
    watch mackie get more goals and cisse as well these two can fire us out of trouble

the magical spirit of jim gregory is going to save us

NOW WE HAVE TO GET A RESULT AGAINST SUNDERLAND I HAVE PREDICTED ...

Updated 23-03-2012 at 10:27 AM by qprted

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. why Barton & Phillips?

why did we not start today with Mackie & Buzsaky,they looked class above some of the players who just turn up and hope for the best and grab the the pay packets, I'm sorry to say but Barton,Phillips, do not perform how they did when they made thier debut's.:yush:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Website migration completed

We're back to normal and will remain open at all times for guests, even during busy periods.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. *** WEBSITE CLOSING TOMORROW 1st MARCH ***

Between 9pm and 3am on 1st March. Tomorrow!

This is due to migrating from our current web server to one that's more powerful.

The improvement will allow the forum to remain open to all guests during the transfer window, you will not be required to login to the forum like in the past or experience long time waiting for pages to change and database errors.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

WATRB's Team
    Categories
    Uncategorized