View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Anton Ferdinand

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Hughes in his post match interview yesterday stated our biggest problem is the defence making very poor and basic errors. He then singled out Nelson for special praise (along with Adel) saying he was outstanding. This can only mean, to me, that he has finally woken up to the fact that Anton Ferdinand (a Warnock signing) is simply not good enough and has cost us too many goals (he was again at fault for 2 of yesterday's goals). As far as I'm concerned Onuoha, Hill or Mbia are all better CB options,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ive never felt more like singing the blues

How can I not be devastated,its ridiculous at the beging of the season all of us fans thought that cisse was our saviour,so sparkie hughes decided to drop him once more against albion there was no cisse
    without our goal machine we are a broken side,
    why oh why dosnt he play hoilett out wide
    parks useless and cant stop the tide
    zamora has hit poor form but hughes wont drop him
    I can only think that sparkie is a bit dim
    in our squad we do have the players ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. harry boy

only you know how it feels
    a pie and a cup of jellied eals
    we need a whole load of new ideas
    then all this unhappyness suddenly disapears

our team are just full of people who want to defend
    weve got a whole midfield full of defenders I cant pretend
    playing eight defenders isnt very much fun
    looking for a midfielder to go on a run

we at rangers have been brought up on attacking football
    this strange style hughes plays ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sack Hughes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirill View Post
    I think the sooner the board sack him the better, while there is still time to get the season back on track for us and maybe, just maybe, avoid relegation.
    3 big problems with that:

1) Whoever you bring in may not fancy the players we already have. What do you do then? Have another major overhaul and spunk even more millions? As it is we have used 45 players since our promotion - by far and away more than any other team.

2) Hughes has brought in an entire
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. what is your true gut feeling

MH is blaming our poor start on our injuries and some players being at different fitness levels. That doesnt wash with me. All clubs have those problems. We've brought in 12 new players though and are playing with almost an entirely new team, so for that reason I think given the quality of the squad we will come good, Hughes will turn things around and should and I believe will be given the time and support from TF to do so. And if you believe the hype, apparently every club he has managed he has
    Categories
    Uncategorized