View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. It is snow joke for some

The current weather conditions across the country have been playing havoc with the football fixture list in recent weeks. So teams have not had a game for around a month, while last weekend there were only around half a dozen matches which took place over the weekend.

Games are going to be rescheduled for midweek dates at the end of the month and in February while this expert from Betfair Football reckons the weather-related problems could affect people battling for promotion, relegation ...
  2. My analysis of the team and where the Rs need to strengthen

My analysis of the team and where the Rs need to strengthen
    By The Godfather

Goalkeeper - As I'm writing this article, it has just been announced that Carl Ikeme has joined Rangers on a one-month loan deal from Wolves, presumably as back-up for first-choice goalkeeper, Radek Cerny. Now, I'll be honest, I've never heard of this guy, and, frankly, I doubt we will see him play, unless the Czech picks up an injury.

In my view, ever since that bizarre error in the ...
  3. January transfer window

We have already managed to get Adel Taarabt from Spurs but are there any others who we could look to get.

Harry Redknapp has a huge squad at White Hart Lane and, as this betting expert from Betfair Football predicts, the chances are a number of new faces will come in and others will go out in January.

So I think we should look at a few of their squad players to see if we could get them to Loftus Road. My particular favourites would be Giovani dos Santos, who is supposed ...
  4. Cup Fever?

A good result against Sheffield to be sure but I am not getting my hopes up too far. The last time we got to the 4th round in the FA Cup was back in the 2000-1 season where we eventually got pummelled 6-0 by Arsenal. I'll not be despondant either. Any positive result away from home has got to be good.

5. I have an FA Cup dream

I would like a good run in the FA Cup this season and fingers crossed we can beat Sheffield United in the replay to get to the fourth round.

Brammall Lane is a tricky place to go to as we look to get a result and QPR looked strong against a lot of pressure, with Paul Hart stating he was ultimately disappointed not to have got a win.

I think we could beat them in the replay but then would face a difficult trip to Premier League Bolton, though they are currently is a ...