All Blog Entries

1. Preview of Derby match

Slightly shorter than usual

Saturday 24th October 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Pride Park Stadium
    Kick-off: 17:30
    Referee: M Haywood
    Derby County (19th) V Queens Park Rangers (10th)
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers will be hoping to follow up two outstanding home victories with a win against a struggling Derby County side on Saturday evening in a live BBC televised encounter. It must be remembered that consistency is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Soccer Am QPR soccerette on 24th October

QPR Soccerette will on air on the 24th so stay tuned and make sure you all vote.

WATRB would like to wish our soccerette all the very best.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update on Troops at QPR

For those who have not read or seen the latest news on the thread that was stickied.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=34461

An update for everyone

The club have been in touch and are 100% up for doing something for possibly either the Coventry or Middlesborough matches.

We are all in discussions now to make this happen so my sincere thanks to everyone on all messageboards for thir encouragement and support and a special big thanks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Godfather's Reading Report/Video Report & Man of the Match Poll

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Stewart, Routledge, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Watson, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Reading starting line-up: Federici, Cisse, Mills, Gunnarsson, Tabb, Long, McAnuff, Kebe, Ingimarsson, Church, OíDea.

In my match preview of this fixture I said that if QPR could produce a similar performance to that of last Saturday, they would deal out another thrashing. Thatís exactly what happened. Despite the bizarre sending off of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Community Trust Feedback

I would be really grateful if you could spend a couple of minutes completing the following survey:

http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=15055ksdlt

It is with regards to the alcohol awareness match we ran at the Preston game. This would really assist the QPR in the Community Trust and the local Alcohol Action Team.

The day had some good feedback but we would really appreciate some more fans feedback.

Thank you :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized