View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Beckham still class

The debate about whether David Beckham should have a place in the England squad has been rolling on for what seems like ages now.

But in my opinion the terrible performance which Englandís shadow side put on against Brazil shows we cannot leave out a player of his undoubted quality.

While he may not have pace, his ability to control a game and pick a pass is something that many other midfielders in Capelloís plans cannot, and he would be perfect to bring on towards ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pete's Latest (12th November)

Scroll down to video player and press play.

29 minutes

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Article - "My thoughts on Williams signing"

My thoughts on the signing of Tommy Williams
    By The Godfather

In August I mentioned how the arrival of John Gorman at Queens Park Rangers would have a real impact on the teamís style of play. In my view, he has played a key role in the Rsí success so far this season.

During his spell as the manager of Wycombe Wanderers a few years ago, I was lucky enough to attend some of the matches at Adams Park (when QPR were playing away, of course!) One thing I noticed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sheff Wed Match Preview

Saturday 7th November 2009
    The Coca-Cola Championship
    Hillsborough Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: N S Miller
    Sheffield Wednesday (14th) V Queens Park Rangers (6th)
    By The Godfather

Unfortunately, I wasnít able to attend Tuesday nightís fixture against Crystal Palace (and therefore couldnít provide a match report). However, from what I have read on the various message boards, Queens Park Rangers should have won comfortably. Hopefully, the ...
  5. Crystal Palace Match Preview

Tuesday 3rd November 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 20:00
    Referee: M P Russell
    Queens Park Rangers (10th) V Crystal Palace (13th)
    By The Godfather

After a disappointing result against Leicester City on Friday night, Queens Park Rangers have an excellent opportunity to ďbounce backĒ when they face Crystal Palace on Tuesday night in their game-in-hand. A victory in this London derby could propel Magiltonís men ...