View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Nottingham Forest Match Preview

Tuesday 26th January 2010
    The Coca-Cola Championship
    The City Ground
    Referee: Mr E Ilderton
    Kick-off: 19:45
    Nottingham Forest (2nd) V Queens Park Rangers (11th)

By The Godfather

Mick Harford, in his second spell in charge of first team affairs at Queens Park Rangers, got off to a decent start by grinding out a draw at play-off challengers, Blackpool. Without doubt, the star of the show was Matthew Connolly, who scored an absolute wonder-goal ...
  2. Villa attack looking impressive

I donít think there can be many football fans who failed to be impressed by Aston Villa last night.

The 6-4 win over Blackburn at Villa Park ensured a 7-4 aggregate win for Martin O'Neill's team and they looked really powerful going forward.

Villa did have a calamitous 30-minute defensive show which made it seem Blackburn could progress but Ashley Young, James Milner and Gabriel Agbonlahor were all very exciting and look like they could trouble any defence on their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Would like to see Beckford at Loftus Road

I am shocked that QPR have not been taking a look at Jermaine Beckford in recent seasons. The Leeds striker has been scoring for fun in the last 18 months and his stock has certainly rose in recent weeks after bagging the winner at Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

Though he has been untried above League One level I bet many Championship clubs have been sniffing around him and I would have liked QPR to be one of those Ė as I think he would have been a gamble worth taking.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blackpool Match Preview

Saturday 16th January 2010
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Bloomfield Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: T M Kettle
    Blackpool (7th) V Queens Park Rangers (10th)
    By The Godfather

I'm afraid to say that Queens Park Rangers have become a complete and utter laughing stock. This morning it was announced that Paul Hart has "decided to leave" the club after only five matches in charge.

I must admit, the former Portsmouth ...
  5. Hart reportedly sacked by Queens Park Rangers

More bizarre news!

Paul Hart has been reportedly sacked by Queens Park Rangers after only five matches in charge. According to Sky Sports News, the Daily Mirror and the Daily Telegraph, the former Portsmouth boss has left Rangers by "mutual consent".

Last night, The Mirror had claimed that the manager was battling to save his job after falling out with Tottenham Hotspur loanee, Adel Taraabt.

Assistant Manager, Mick Harford, may take control ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized