View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Please support the QPR Community Trust Scalextric Night

Posted by Fionah.

I have recently being appointed as Funding Manager for the QPR in the Community Trust. My remit is to write bids for projects and run events to bring in funds to continue and expand the positive impact the Trust has on the local community. You may be aware of the work we are doing through projects such as Kickz, the Tiger Cubs and Road wise Rangers. In February 2009 we obtained Charitable status - this means that we are a non profit making organisation that is run ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 41 Games To Go Match Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not getting carried away, as we still have alot to work to do, but it was good to take 3 points away from home. First ten minutes we were excellent and could easily have been 2-0 up, fully deserved our goal from Tarrabt, this came after the keeper came steaming out to Routledge given a free kick outside the box and receiving a yellow card in the first two minutes and good chance that fell to Simpson. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Millwall v QPR 1972/73 (Classic Video)

26 minutes of video of this classic feature plus 24 other classic games on offer by scrolling down the videos.

Some games may be full 90 minutes like the Liverpool Milk Cup games Legs 1 & 2 v QPR.

Match of the Day video is over an hour long and plenty more to come, just click the link below to visit our classic games section.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Scunthorpe United Match Preview

Saturday 29th August 2009
    The Coca-Cola Championship
    Glanford Park Stadium
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Referee: G Salisbury
    Queens Park Rangers (16th) V Scunthorpe United (18th)
    By The Godfather

At last, after squandering what has seemed like thousands upon thousands of goalscoring opportunities, Queens Park Rangers have signed a new striker. Not a proven Championship scorer, but an Arsenal youngster with bags of talent and potential. Jay Simpson, a 20 ...
  5. Pete's Latest (27th Aug 2009)

Ready to watch online on our home page, click the link below and scroll down to video player and press play.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized