View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bristol City Match Preview

Merry Christmas to all our members and readers! Come on you Rs!

Saturday 26th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 13:00
    Referee: D J Phillips
    Queens Park Rangers (10th) V Bristol City (9th)

By The Godfather

Some would argue that the Rs need a miracle if they are to finish in a play-off position this season. Perhaps this is why the club has reportedly invited a man named Bongo Christ to join ...
  2. Bah humbug......

......seems to be the common expression on the message boards regarding out recent performance, and from the match reports it would seem to be a valid expression. Where's the heart? Where is the passion?

A little too early in Paul Harts reign for me to be making any judgements on the matter (although that has never stopped the board) but it does leave me pining for "the good old days" and right now I don't care if that means the Jago/Sexton era or that of Olly, when the ...
  3. Final Premier League standing predictions

The Premier League is going to be a very close battle this season and thee discussions about who will finish in the top four are probably going to run and run right to the very end of the last game in May.

So I am going to stick my neck on the line and make my predictions now, which I may change throughout the course of the season but part of me hopes I do not have too.

I am going to go for:

1. Chelsea
    2. Manchester United
    3. Arsenal ...
  4. Top Four Predictions

This season is looking very competitive in the Premier League and all of the traditional big four are getting beaten more often than ever. So the discussions of who will finish in the top four are undoubtedly set to roll on until May, so for the record I am going to record my predictions on here.

At the moment I am going for:
    1 Chelsea
    2 Arsenal
    3 Manchester United
    4 Aston Villa
    5 Spurs
    6 Liverpool

I do have to agree with this ...
  5. Sheffield United Match Report

Saturday 19th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: N D Swarbrick
    Attendance: 12,631
    Queens Park Rangers 1-1 Sheffield United
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Gorkss, Ramage, Stewart, Williams, Taraabt, Watson, Leigertwood, Routledge, Simpson, Agyemang.

Sheffield United starting line-up: Bunn, Morgan, Kallio, Stewart, Kilgallon, Walker, Harper, Montgomery, Quinn, Ward,