View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Championship tricky to predict

The Championship is proving the most difficult league to predict in my living memory. Not many football fans gave us a choice against West Brom on Monday yet we are denied a win in the last minute against one of the favoured teams for promotion.

We are now seemingly involved in a mid-table battle but the great thing about the Championship this year is that the majority of teams can beat each other and a few wins can really propel you up the table.

It is looking a hard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rangers use their heads

Thankfully in a far more productive fashion this time. Thanks to Kasper for showing everyone how it's done.

I'm certain that had I been following the game live online, I would have been just as gutted as many at the last-kick effort of WBA, and the resulting loss of two points. However comparing my dread of this game with the relief of seeing us avoid another embarrassing defeat I can only conclude that this was a good result for us.

Reading the match reports afterwards ...

Updated 16-12-2009 at 12:51 AM by Frisson

Tags: babes, bush, helen, qpr, wba Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal Ramblings! , Just For Fun
  3. Gerry Francis Interview with WeAreTheRangersBoys

Can be found on our Interviews page along with other club legends.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who will wear the golden boot?

I read this Premier League football blog on which one betting expert claims that Fernando Torres will win the golden boot in the Premier League this season.

Despite missing a large part of the season with a groin injury and playing in a struggling side he still has 10 goals, not bad when you consider Drogba is leading with 13.

Defoe has 12, Rooney has 11 and Bent and Saha are level with Torres in 10. So can I see the Spaniard topping this chart come the end of the season? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. West Brom Match Preview

Monday 14th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    The Hawthorns Stadium
    Referee: A Taylor
    Kick-off: 19:45
    West Bromwich Albion (2nd) V Queens Park Rangers (14th)

By The Godfather

Think back to the 2007/08 season. John Gregory's beleagured QPR side were absolutely thrashed by automatic promotion contenders, West Brom. The next day, Gregory was sacked, leaving the club lying at the bottom of the Championship table.

Once again, ...