All Blog Entries

1. Godfather's Ipswich Town Match Preview

A slightly shorter preview than usual

Monday 28th December 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Portman Road Stadium
    Referee: Mr Tanner
    Kick-off: 15:00
    Ipswich Town (21st) V Queens Park Rangers (8th)
    By The Godfather

After a hard-fought victory over Bristol City on Boxing Day, Queens Park Rangers travel to Portman Road to face Roy Keane's struggling Ipswich Town side on Bank Holiday Monday. A win could see the Rs leap into a play-off ...
  2. Spirits Lifted?

It would appear not after what seems to be a very nervous, scrappy and defensive
    win against Bristol City. Personally I would take the 3 points after our recent run
    of form and hope the entertainment value will increase with the confidence.

I'm off to read a few match reports and hopefully get a clearer picture of what
    went on. In the meantime why don't you enjoy the latest update and be ready
    for another, soon after the Ipswich game.

Merry ...
  3. Godfather's Bristol City Match Report

Saturday 26th December 2009
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: D J Phillips
    Attendance: 13,534
    Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Bristol City
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Hall, Leigertwood, Routledge, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Watson, Faurlin, Williams, Simpson.

Bristol City starting line-up: Gerken, Orr, McAllister, Fontaine, Carey, Maynard, Hartley, Skuse, Williams, Haynes, Saborio.
  4. Bristol City Match Preview

Merry Christmas to all our members and readers! Come on you Rs!

Saturday 26th December 2009
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Kick-off: 13:00
    Referee: D J Phillips
    Queens Park Rangers (10th) V Bristol City (9th)

By The Godfather

Some would argue that the Rs need a miracle if they are to finish in a play-off position this season. Perhaps this is why the club has reportedly invited a man named Bongo Christ to join ...
  5. Bah humbug......

......seems to be the common expression on the message boards regarding out recent performance, and from the match reports it would seem to be a valid expression. Where's the heart? Where is the passion?

A little too early in Paul Harts reign for me to be making any judgements on the matter (although that has never stopped the board) but it does leave me pining for "the good old days" and right now I don't care if that means the Jago/Sexton era or that of Olly, when the ...