View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Headbuttgate

Alleged hostage taking, mass brawls with the Chinese and accusations of assault. It all sounds rather like an episode of "Spooks", doesn't it? For Queens Park Rangers fans, however, these events are all too real. At the end of what has been another extraordinary week for the club, I reflect on the latest scandal to emerge from Loftus Road.

I viewed Monday night's game on Sky television. It wasn't the most entertaining of matches, having to watch a group of QPR players devoid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Doom, doom, more doom and a little bit of gloom

I am now worried about my club, only weeks after I was full of optimism at how the season was going. Sitting in my front room, I now find out our manager has been suspended and we now sit in 12th place in the Championship while teams we were battling with in recent weeks are now starting to pull away. A 3-1 defeat to Watford followed our 5-1 thrashing by Middlesbrough at Loftus Road and serious questions have to be asked about our defence. We are starting to crumble and what started off as a possibly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pete's Latest (08-12-09)

Scroll down to Pete's Latest video player and press play.

More...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. QPR 5 Torquay 0

Not a real result sadly, just the latest victory by my QPR team in FIFA Manager 2009 PC game, Dexter Blackstock got a hat-trick with 3 headers would you believe?

A pity watching the real thing isn't quite so fulfilling at the moment. All we can hope for is that the issues that are obviously troubling our boys inside the dressing room will be resolved and quickly, so that they can get back to their winning ways before the whole season goes to pot. Someone may have to play the DVD for ...
    Tags: babes, bush, lisa, update, wba Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. SWOT analysis part two

I have decided to publish my views of the 2009-10 season in 10 game chunks based on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Part One is on my blog. Please consider that these views are formed over a 10 game period and not written in anger after last night's debacle.

Here is my view on the second 10 games of the season.

STRENGTHS.

Abundance of midfield talent. Tarrabt in particular is able to produce moments of sheer genius at times, but can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized