View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Points Per Game

Over the past 10 seasons the average points per game needed to finish in the top 6 is 1.608 (which equates to 74 points over a 46 match season) Below are two columns the left being the number of matches times by 1.608 and the left column is the points that Preston had accumulated on a match per match basis last season when they finished 6th.

As you'll see that we should be on 18 after 11 games and currently we are on 17 but after 12 matches we should be on only 19 so a win tonight ...

Updated 20-10-2009 at 04:00 PM by sirpiechucker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Preview of Reading match

Tuesday 20th October 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: Andy Hall
    Kick-off: 20:00
    Queens Park Rangers (10th) V Reading (21st)
    By The Godfather

Saturday afternoon’s match report was a pleasure to write. In short, Queens Park Rangers were outstanding. Preston North End were unable to cope with the pace and skill of Buzsaky, Taraabt and Routledge. Each of the four goals was brilliantly worked, but the Moroccan loanee’s ...
  3. PETE & JOE'S VIDEO MATCH REPORT

4. Man of the Match v Preston

5. Match Report v Preston NE

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Stewart, Mahon, Routledge, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Preston North End starting line-up: Lonergan, Hart, Chaplow, Mawene, Collins, Sedgwick, Sumulikoski, Brown, Jones, Wallace, Mellor.

In my match preview I predicted a dull, scrappy encounter finishing in a 1-1 draw. How wrong was I? This was the best performance from Queens Park Rangers I have seen for a very long time, the Rs dismantling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized