View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Preview of Reading match

Tuesday 20th October 2009
    The Coca Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: Andy Hall
    Kick-off: 20:00
    Queens Park Rangers (10th) V Reading (21st)
    By The Godfather

Saturday afternoon’s match report was a pleasure to write. In short, Queens Park Rangers were outstanding. Preston North End were unable to cope with the pace and skill of Buzsaky, Taraabt and Routledge. Each of the four goals was brilliantly worked, but the Moroccan loanee’s ...
  2. PETE & JOE'S VIDEO MATCH REPORT

3. Man of the Match v Preston

4. Match Report v Preston NE

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Stewart, Mahon, Routledge, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Preston North End starting line-up: Lonergan, Hart, Chaplow, Mawene, Collins, Sedgwick, Sumulikoski, Brown, Jones, Wallace, Mellor.

In my match preview I predicted a dull, scrappy encounter finishing in a 1-1 draw. How wrong was I? This was the best performance from Queens Park Rangers I have seen for a very long time, the Rs dismantling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Preston Match Report

Saturday 17th October 2009
    The Coca-Cola Championship
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Referee: R J Booth
    Attendance: 12,810
    Queens Park Rangers 4-0 Preston North End
    By The Godfather

Queens Park Rangers starting line-up: Cerny, Ramage, Stewart, Mahon, Routledge, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Faurlin, Simpson, Borrowdale, Taraabt.

Preston North End starting line-up: Lonergan, Hart, Chaplow, Mawene, Collins, Sedgwick, Sumulikoski, Brown, Jones, Wallace,