Hulse on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Adel, different class to anyone on the pitch. The 4th goal was just a p*ss take. Walker played well too.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

this is the most easier vote of all time ! with closed eyes its TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

I am going with Kenny, because he pulled off several great saves that kept us in it ('cause let's face it - Swansea won the first half), and everything that went on afterwards may never have happened if he hadn't done that. Kenny gave Taarabt the platform, so to speak.

Taarabt equal, though ;-)
        Last edited by Minty; 26-12-2010, 04:18 PM.
        Be nice to Minty

Comment

Watched online and up until he passed to Mackie for the first, I thought we would see the greedy Taarabt, but he was superb today and even gave Helguson the ball for the penalty, MOM, although Kenny made some first class saves in the first half.
          Last edited by QPRbob; 26-12-2010, 04:18 PM.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

A no-brainer. We are not a one man team, but at times it looks like it.

Comment

Adel Taarabt, he's worth the entrance fee alone.

Comment

The Shepherds Bush Zidane-Adel

Comment

Although Adel was a different class yesterday, I'm suprised not to see a few more votes for Heidar. He was quality yesterday, can't remember him losing out in the air once.

Comment

feel sorry for heidar any other game he would of had my vote, linked up everything.
                    but adel was unplayable.

Comment

Went for Derry.

Everywhere Prattley went Derry went with him and without him getting stuck in, Tarrabt would not have even got on the ball
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

derry was back to his best yesterday, prolly his best game for us. very under rated.
                        but there is no way any one could of got mom other than taraabt.
                        one of the best ever performances from a rangers player. (in fact someone should do a thread asking when have they ever seen a better all round performance by an R)
                        would deffo get up in the top five of all time best ever shows i reckon. could of had four ansd should of had a hat trick, cos he should of taken the penalty.

Comment

Working...
                        X