Agyemang on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Hard call!? Derry Was strong... thought Hogan did well... Buzz had a decent game, as did Walker. Kaspers was solid but some of his clearing was a bit wayward. Connolly was strong.
    Last edited by gingerrangers; 28-09-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Hard choice between Walker, Helguson (what a player he has turned out to be) but I think Connolly nudge it

Comment

I must have been watching a different game. Was no contest for me Walker won it by a country mile

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
          Hard choice between Walker, Helguson (what a player he has turned out to be) but I think Connolly nudge it
          i reckon he would be an even better player if he could score.
          cant have everything tho.
          play him and hulse together perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            i reckon he would be an even better player if he could score.
            cant have everything tho.
            play him and hulse together perhaps?
            who would you leave out then, oh last two home games we have really missed Faulin too

Comment

Connelly

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
                who would you leave out then, oh last two home games we have really missed Faulin too

hogan for sure and have a shuffle round. hes gone back to his old self.
                and agree about faurlin, we have never missed a player as much as we have missed ally imho. we would not of drawn that game tonight if he was playing. they wouldnt of been able to man mark mackie and adel out of the game if he was out there. need him back before we go off the boil.
                but to be fair, this was coming after the last couple of performances, mackie and the defenders aint going to score every week.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  hogan for sure and have a shuffle round. hes gone back to his old self.
                  and agree about faurlin, we have never missed a player as much as we have missed ally imho. we would not of drawn that game tonight if he was playing. they wouldnt of been able to man mark mackie and adel out of the game if he was out there. need him back before we go off the boil.
                  but to be fair, this was coming after the last couple of performances, mackie and the defenders aint going to score every week.
                  Felt a bit sorry for him tonight as he was in some good positions and Tarabbt decided not to pass and ran into trouble.

If Hogan had Mackie's strength he could be one hell of a player

Comment

Connolly.

Comment

Always hard to pick out a MOM when the team plays particularly well, as we did against Millwall last night, but my vote goes to Kyle Walker, he had me off my seat more than any other player last night.
                      But, as I said earlier, our lads played well as a team.

As for Millwall.........They are Millwall, they are Millwall, no one likes them, 'cos they're shyte, they are Millwall, they are Millwall, no one likes 'em, 'cos they're shyte.

Comment

Walker for me, just a shame we didnt give the ball to him enough.
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

My God how good is H.Helguson four us this year.He looks rejuvinated working so hard just needs some goals to go with his all round game. Well done N.W for sticking with him

Comment

Working...
                          X