Helguson
    22.22%
    Buzsaky
    0.00%
    Leigertwood
    0.00%
    German
    0.00%

First off, that was a great team performance. Each and every one of our players was on top of their game, they all played a blinder.
    I cannot remember the last time I came away from a game thinking that!
    Even during that month last season under Magilton, we never had all 11 players not putting a foot wrong.
    But, if I'm going to plump for any one individual as Man Of The Match, I'll go for Heidar Helguson, he capped a great performance with a superbly taken goal.

Well played Heidar, well played all.

Comment

I thought Connolly was again superb along with Faurlin and Taarabt! Helguson had a good game and took his goal superbly!
      In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Voted Taarabt but was very pleased with Helgusson,even though he did waste some good chances.

Comment

I voted Kenny as some of his saves were really good which kept scunny out of the game.. taarabt was superb as ever but i thought this week i will vote for a different player

Comment

I gave it too heider. thought he played well. caused a few problems. Even though he missed a couple of sitters!!

Comment

Orr all the way, solid game

Comment

Derry without doubt... without Derry protecting the back four having 3 consecutive clean sheets would just have been a dream

His best game for us so far didn't put a foot wrong... Orr was a close second though

Comment

Kenny for me, he just gets better and better but a top all round team performance
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                    Derry without doubt... without Derry protecting the back four having 3 consecutive clean sheets would just have been a dream

His best game for us so far didn't put a foot wrong... Orr was a close second though
                    So glad someone else sees it like me
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post

I'm with you mate. I can see Taarabt getting it again though as some will prefer to just watch him, which is in no way a bad thing. Some of what Taarabt does will stick in peoples minds, more than the things that Orr, Hill, Derry and Heider for instance do. For me, Derry was superb. Won every tackle and hardly let their midfield get near the back four.

Great game, and it's also good that we are seeing many varied opinions on who deserves it as it shows that the whole team are performing together. all ready to lay it on the libne for eachother, and I honestly believe that without Hill and Derry, that mentality may not have been installed.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thought there were good performances all round, I picked Helguson for his all round game on saturday thought he led the line well didn't let their defenders settle & challenged for every ball scored a great goal but sadly missed 2 good chances but still thought he was M.O.M.

Comment

Working...
                        X