Wba v qpr match thread>>all posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wba v qpr match thread>>all posts

Relating to the game post here. That includes we have a throw in or 1-0. Any comments made during the game wil merged into this thread and no new posts regarding your thoughts will be allowed anywhere else. It will stay in this thread.

Of course, once the game is over its a free for all.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

So over-regimental.

Any news on the definate team for tonight anyway?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

7pm, but wozzaears is probably right. Was talk that Faurlin wasn't going to start at the weekend, but that as they say is only rumour
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        So over-regimental.

Any news on the definate team for tonight anyway?
        If you like having the same thread posted by 20 people then I guess you'd like it, I know I don't and many other members hate it aswell.

This also stops having no one reply to your thread, if posted in one thread it will get read by everyone.

Comment

I don't gonna explain myself again as it's in one ear and out the other mate, but here you go. There is a difference between merging 'Hall starts' and 'what are they tinking starting Hall' to which I agree merging, but merging one of the said threads with 'we're missing Mahon' or 'I can't believe he took Taarabt off' is just annoying as you get lost to which topic you were talking about.

As I say...over-regimental, but that's just my honest opinion. These are the reasons I gave up mate as we see things far too differently. But it's you're ball, so I understand i'm not allowed to play and all that.

Que Kiril starting a thread in the staff section wondering about my problem.

Comment

It get's messy Ben, that's to hard to follow as rules, best way is to keep things simple and you can't go wrong.

Kirill, not at all mate and I'll let you see if you wish?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I don't gonna explain myself again as it's in one ear and out the other mate, but here you go. There is a difference between merging 'Hall starts' and 'what are they tinking starting Hall' to which I agree merging, but merging one of the said threads with 'we're missing Mahon' or 'I can't believe he took Taarabt off' is just annoying as you get lost to which topic you were talking about.

As I say...over-regimental, but that's just my honest opinion. These are the reasons I gave up mate as we see things far too differently. But it's you're ball, so I understand i'm not allowed to play and all that.

Que Kiril starting a thread in the staff section wondering about my problem.
              The spelling police will be watching Ben
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Benny, trouble is threads will go all the way down to the bottom.

If someone says "whys that waste space playing", someone else will start another one

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  It get's messy Ben, that's to hard to follow as rules, best way is to keep things simple and you can't go wrong.

Kirill, not at all mate and I'll let you see if you wish?
                  It's ok mate...I trust you.

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  The spelling police will be watching Ben
                  Godammit, they're always on my case. I should be doing life based on my spelling skillz (don't worry, I just trying to be a bit 'ghetto' with that one)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Benny, trouble is threads will go all the way down to the bottom.

If someone says "whys that waste space playing", someone else will start another one
                    That's fair enough mate. I'm not telling you how to run it, just giving an opinion. The way I see it is that it's impossible to have decent debates during the game by doing this. It makes it less interesting (for me anyway) which prevents me from wanting to post during. If threads go down to the bottom through lack of interest, then merge them. During the debate and whilst the thread is getting attention, my personal take is that it should be left to continue.

Again, just my $0.02 worth.

Comment

WEST BROM v QPR - THE TEAMS

Taarabt returns as R's make four changes

More...

Comment

Faulin dropped? Odd ...

Comment

Merged

Comment

whats the team, wont let me look on player??
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Taarabt returns as R's make four changes

More...
                              Haha, good sport

Comment

Working...
                              X