Simpson
    1.52%
    Routledge
    24.24%
    Ageymang
    0.00%
    Vine
    0.00%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Taarabt for me ! he was the KEY player for the win. we could have scored more if strikers profit from his superb passing of the ball trough defenders !

I cant see any other player that could even come close to him, he outclassed them all on the pitch.

Comment

Went for wayne , but tbh all the boys did us proud this evening , happy days
      to be a ranger !!......would have voted to jim if he'd been there , was some half time talk ...again

Comment

Faurlin for me, although tough choice. He totally controlled the game in a Paul Scholes type performance, kept the ball moving and at a pace we wanted. Totally integral to the way we played as a team.

Comment

Mahon - solid as a rock

Comment

actualy it starts to be diffuclt to choose the MAN of the match! Can you please change it to MEN of the match!

Comment

id go with taarabt, played some clever passes n could of had a couple of assists if others were better in front of goal lol... add that fk too... but in fairness, a few deserve it

Comment

Faurlin

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Faurlin for me, although tough choice. He totally controlled the game in a Paul Scholes type performance, kept the ball moving and at a pace we wanted. Totally integral to the way we played as a team.
                  Wot he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mahon for me, doesn't get the praise he deserves, although a tough choice, as a few could have been MOM.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

jim 4 me

jim magilton was man of the match 4 me 4 his tactics and not going negative when 4-2 up

Comment

who is this ranage

didnt see him

Comment

Thought mahon had a great game for all our attacking options we are going to need someone to sit in midfield and break play up and give the ball to the match winners which he done ever so well yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                            Thought mahon had a great game for all our attacking options we are going to need someone to sit in midfield and break play up and give the ball to the match winners which he done ever so well yesterday.
                            went for mahon myself.

tough choice though
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Very hard to single out any one particular player, they were all tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                              X