Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATCH THREAD & Team for today

Live Chat
    No password needed and the Chat link can be found along the top.
    More...

Probable...

Cerny

Legs
    Stewart
    Gorkss
    Borrowdale

Routledge
    Watson
    Rowlands
    Buzsacky

Vine
    Simpson
    Your mum would love me...

Just curious...why legs ahead of Ramage?

Comment

I don't pick the team mate.

I'm gutted for Ramage as he's done nothing to warrent being dropped. That said, I rate Legs.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        I don't pick the team mate.

I'm gutted for Ramage as he's done nothing to warrent being dropped. That said, I rate Legs.

Oh this is the confrimed team?! Oh right! I rate Legs too, but I think on last weeks performance, Ramage looks more comfortable there and has been establishing himself progressively after a tricky start with us! Ah well, the powers that be...I hope we are not rotating to keep everyone happy...think we should always start with our best and strongest 11!

Comment

Sorry...just spotted you stated probable! With ya! looks about right! However, Pelicori on Target twice during the week...and it will be good to see what Buzz is up to for 90mins, as I think he has lost a yard of pace since last injury, and does require game time!

Comment

personally i think buz is as fast as he always was....don't think he has lost remotely any pace

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              personally i think buz is as fast as he always was....don't think he has lost remotely any pace
              Fair enough...maybe I'm being a bit harsh...still like to see him out for 90mins!

Comment

also i'd be liking to point out that it be national talk like a pirate day. yarr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  also i'd be liking to point out that it be national talk like a pirate day. yarr.
                  Harr harr, me harties!

Comment

Good job we're away to Caaaaaardiff today then.

Comment

Still don't think he should be ignoring Connolly, best defender we got IMO.
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
                        Still don't think he should be ignoring Connolly, best defender we got IMO.
                        He's not ignoring him he's injured today, i think he has some sort of fever/flu :boss:

And Taarabt has Mumps

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                          He's not ignoring him he's injured today, i think he has some sort of fever/flu :boss:

And Taarabt has Mumps
                          Yeah thanks just spotted that, but still the best defender we got.:boss:
                          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
                            Yeah thanks just spotted that, but still the best defender we got.:boss:
                            totally agree, Connolly should be the 1st name on the team sheet IMO, and not at Left back, why play our best center back at left back and play fitz "hoof it" hall at center back instead? Connolly and Gorkks/Stewart should be our center backs when fit, and Hall has actually played ok this season but he needs to play the ball and not hoof it up to Jay Simpson when he has to battle with center backs who are obviously going to win the ball in the air.

Comment

disjointed squad or what

5 defenders,9 midfielders,3.5 strikers(sorry pat only counts as a half).....i am worried about today,and cant understand why we have not brought in a loan striker(to replace Helgs) and a left back.http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=170739

Comment

Working...
                              X