Competition - QPR GOALS - Game 6 - QPR v Blackburn - Saturday Sep 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition - QPR GOALS - Game 6 - QPR v Blackburn - Saturday Sep 10

A season-long competition based on QPR league goals, and the overall game result. There are two ways of scoring points.

Rules:

1) Enter the QPR goals total in each game from zero upwards. Just QPR goals only. Correct forecast wins 1pt.

2) Enter the final result as W, D, L. This is a separate forecast, and points are awarded independently of QPR goals. Correct result as W, D, L wins 1pt.

3) If you have both right, get in for 3pts! (1pt. bonus)

4) Your entries/edits have to be in before midnight prior to the game. I enter up forecasts any time after this, so anything later may not be included.

5) Any game entries with 1-0, 2-1 for example, will not count because of forecast confusion. Just QPR goals only.

6) In the event of any ties for prizes, final match day entries will include some sort of extra skilled selections, to determine final places, to be announced.

Example entries are:

0D
    0L
    1W
    1D
    1L
    2W
    2D
    2L

Entries before midnight on Friday 9th September please! Good luck

4 Prizes: http://i.imgur.com/BQ7c66i.png Plus 6 other place prizes of Parker Pens, courtesy of MYU.

The 'SAVVY' card game. For 3-6 players (8+), but can be played with 2. I'll put links up when it goes to Amazon. Will be about £12 on there. (Currently in production)

'Good judgement gives you a definite edge in this fascinating prediction game where correct calls win you points - you've seen what cards have gone, so you know what to do, right? Do you play, or pass and give the next player something to think about? Get it wrong and there are penalties. Get it right and you're on a roll. You do know when to stop don't you?

This is the ultimate 'Push Your Luck' game format, as the odds will move between levels of doubt and certainty. Endless banter as player judgement can always come under hilarious scrutiny.'
    Winners:

Any player in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th. Join in any time. Results will generally go up the same or next day at the latest.

Parker Pen winners: Any player in 4th to 9th. If you're in top 10, you're winning.
    Last edited by Olly; 10-09-2016, 08:17 AM.

Best score 1W = 3pts. 3 players.

QPR GOALS is 1 = 1pt. 3 players.

End Result is W = 1pt. 8 players.

Well done to 72bus, LoftusRoadLad and QPRwisco for getting maximum points. 11 other posters are up and running too.

The Game 6 Leaderboard will go up on the Game 7 entry list.
    Last edited by Olly; 10-09-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

3w

Comment

2w

Comment

2w

Comment

1w

Comment

2W

Comment

Anyone else fancy a go?

Comment

2w
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

2W
                    You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

1 D

Comment

2w

Comment

3W

Comment

2w