Signed QPR shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed QPR shirt

I have been given a recently signed QPR shirt to raffle in order to raise money for the donors favourite 2 charities.They are Rainbow Hospice for children and young people,and Wishes4kids.
    The tickets are £2 each and they will be sale until the Brentford home game,where I'm trying to get the club to hold the draw on the pitch at HT.Failing that,my Nephew is friends with a former player from the 90's and I'll try to persuade him to draw the winning tickets in a local pub on the night of the game.There are 3 prizes to win so far,and all the money raised will be split equally between those 2 charities.
    I will be around the ground and some local pubs with the shirt and a book of raffles tickets for the next few home games and I'd be very grateful if people could buy as many as they want.Someone will be lucky and win a signed shirt for only £2.
    So if you see an old git in a Dennis the menace away shirt over the next 2 months,that will be me.
    Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Originally posted by stowmark ranger View Post
    I have been given a recently signed QPR shirt to raffle in order to raise money for the donors favourite 2 charities.They are Rainbow Hospice for children and young people,and Wishes4kids.
    The tickets are £2 each and they will be sale until the Brentford home game,where I'm trying to get the club to hold the draw on the pitch at HT.Failing that,my Nephew is friends with a former player from the 90's and I'll try to persuade him to draw the winning tickets in a local pub on the night of the game.There are 3 prizes to win so far,and all the money raised will be split equally between those 2 charities.
    I will be around the ground and some local pubs with the shirt and a book of raffles tickets for the next few home games and I'd be very grateful if people could buy as many as they want.Someone will be lucky and win a signed shirt for only £2.
    So if you see an old git in a Dennis the menace away shirt over the next 2 months,that will be me.
    Thanks in advance for your help and support.
    Just an update.I have now set up a justgiving page for those who want to buy tickets online.
    The address is www.justgiving.com/QPRshirt
    Just leave a contact name and I will write it out on the back of every £2 ticket that you buy.All money then goes directly to the charity.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X