Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM in PL game 21 - Burnley v QPR

Last Year's MOM Winner Joey Barton

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Year-2013-14)
    Green
    13.79%
    Dunne
    0.00%
    Caulker
    0.00%
    Barton
    0.00%
    Taarabt
    72.41%
    Isla
    13.79%
    Fer
    0.00%
    Austin
    0.00%
    Henry off
    0.00%
    Hill off
    0.00%
    Vargas off
    0.00%
    Zamora on
    0.00%
    Traore on
    0.00%
    Zarate on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Taarabt 100%

Comment

He's too good for you...

Comment

Hard to pick, bang average all over the park. In fact, I can't pick!

Comment

Tarbs. Dunne Vargas Henry and Green also done well. Charlie OK (albeit isolated). The rest pony.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Tarbs. Dunne Vargas Henry and Green also done well. Charlie OK (albeit isolated). The rest pony.
            Thought Green was all over the place today. Saying that I'd be nervous playing in front of that defence. Whilst Dunne has been decent, he gives the impression, he doesn't know what he's going to do next. Dunne was alright today, got beat to easily for the first though. Thought Caulker and Hill had shockers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Thought Green was all over the place today. Saying that I'd be nervous playing in front of that defence. Whilst Dunne has been decent, he gives the impression, he doesn't know what he's going to do next. Dunne was alright today, got beat to easily for the first though. Thought Caulker and Hill had shockers.
              Didn't think Green done much wrong tbh, made a great save from a header second half to keep us in it. Kicking a bit ropey, mind.

I sort of agree about Dunne, everytime I see him in the starting 11 I get worried but he Seems to dm ok, but always turns slower than a jugernaut! but he still makes some decent interceptions and , overall, does a decent enough job. Would love a better option to replace him
              With though. The defence, overall, is shocking. By far the worst in the league. Everytime Burnely attacked I thought we would concede.

Comment

Tarbs

Comment

Tarrabt for me followed by Barton which won't be popular. If no one moves into space or make runs he has no easy passes to play, thought he tried to drive the team forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Tarrabt for me followed by Barton which won't be popular. If no one moves into space or make runs he has no easy passes to play, thought he tried to drive the team forward.
                    Barton? Surely this is a wind up? He was our worst player by a country mile. Even ignoring his attempted Hollywood passes, his 10 yard sideways passes were going to the oppo!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Barton? Surely this is a wind up? He was our worst player by a country mile. Even ignoring his attempted Hollywood passes, his 10 yard sideways passes were going to the oppo!
                      Not for his play exactly just for the fact he showed some desire which others lacked.

Comment

no gary.. just no
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                        X