MOTM - QPR v Derby - Play-Off Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM - QPR v Derby - Play-Off Final

I'd say its between Hoilett, Green and Dunne.

But Richard Dunne didnt put a wrong foot all game for me - dependable and rock solid from start to finish.
    Green
    61.64%
    Simpson
    0.00%
    Hill
    0.00%
    Barton
    1.37%
    Onuoha
    2.74%
    Dunne
    24.66%
    Doyle
    1.37%
    O'Neil
    2.74%
    Kranjcar
    0.00%
    Austin
    0.00%
    Hoilett
    0.00%
    Henry (sub)
    0.00%
    Zamora (sub)
    5.48%
    Traore (sub)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Rob Green. Top class goalkeeper and should definitely stay number 1 next season.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Greeno for me. Infact the whole defence was massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Rob Green. Top class goalkeeper and should definitely stay number 1 next season.
        This.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Dunne was immense. Saved his best till last. Hoillet played well, Green was outstanding and the Chief is worthy of a mention.

Comment

Green. He really wanted the ball this time.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

im gonna go for Dunne. hadn't been in great form at the end of the season and saved his best performance for the final.

Comment

It was between 3 players for me. Dunne saved his best for the final game, O'neil for taking 1 for the team ( but only cas we won lol). But i think greene just takes my vote

Comment

Went with green all day long...kept us in the game. How anyone thinks hoilett put a man of the match performance in is beyond me. I mean fair play for that work in the corner and to get the ball into the box for the goal but again he gave the ball away countless times, distribution and decison making is poor and ark my words he will cost us a lot of goals in the prem. But tbh phillips will be in the team over him.

Comment

Greeno

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Went with green all day long...kept us in the game. How anyone thinks hoilett put a man of the match performance in is beyond me. I mean fair play for that work in the corner and to get the ball into the box for the goal but again he gave the ball away countless times, distribution and decison making is poor and ark my words he will cost us a lot of goals in the prem. But tbh phillips will be in the team over him.
                      Even the for the goal - first he missed controlled a simple throw in to him.....and the cross was pony too :-)

Comment

Rob Green all day for me (apart from some of his distribution) it was flawless
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Dunne & the Chief were great , but Green was absolutely immense

Comment

went Green...worth every penny...and a great time to add his last clean sheet of the season...brilliant

Comment

Thought Dunne straight after the game but having now watched game on TV, Greeno just shades it as his 3 saves 2nd half especially the Martin save set up the Bobby moment .........Hoilett though deserves a shout too his determination to set up BZ even if delivery wasn't that great.

Comment

Working...
                              X