MOTM v Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM v Wigan

Really tough one as there were excellent performances throughout the team.

I can't choose between Joey, Greeno, Charlie, The Chief and Nico.

All were superb in their own way.
    Green
    0.00%
    Simpson
    0.00%
    Hill
    0.00%
    Barton
    51.14%
    Onuoha
    29.55%
    Dunne
    0.00%
    Doyle
    0.00%
    O'Neil
    1.14%
    Kranjcar
    6.82%
    Austin
    9.09%
    Hoilett
    0.00%
    Yun
    0.00%
    Zamora
    2.27%
    Morrison
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Barton for me. Superb.

Comment

The Chief was immense and I think Nico has to get a special mention as the bloke is usually blowing after 20mins but tonight he put in a solid 120 mins even if he was lucky to stay on the pitch

Comment

Joey

Comment

Think the CHIEF was IMMENSE ,,how good is he why the F##K Hughes never wanted to play him at CB I'll never know? Probably a future captain also yun made a big difference when he game on gave us really good option down the left more comfortable on the ball than Hill and more effective.

Comment

Agree, had to plump for Joey in the end.

The Chief would have got it had it not been for his error for their goal. Faultless other than that.

Comment

Barton absolutely ran that midfield!

Comment

Austin and Barton

Comment

I voted for Barton but a fair shout could have been made for at least 3 others! Anyone notice the run Barton made to help defend a dangerous situation after Hoilett gave him a brutal back pass late on? He was a man on a mission!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

JB has certainly had a great season for us, there is no denying it.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

so many good performances but Barton, particularly in the second half and onwards was brilliant.

Comment

Barton - Probably his best game for us. and seeing him rev up the the team and the crowd in the huddle for both periods of extra time. true leadership.

also have to say Emerson boyce was superb for wigan last night. him and the chief as centre backs would be a great combination.

Comment

being behind we had to have someone get the ball in the net no matter how well or badly we played...so Austin for me.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Austin scored the goals but believe me Barton was the man that dragged us through.

He came out for the second half when we were 1 nil down and set the tempo immediately chasing the ball down and not giving them a minute on the ball and the rest of the team stepped up and followed his example

Comment

Joey without any doubt he kept believing and some of his passes were superb !

Comment

Working...
                              X