MOM game 42 - QPR v Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM game 42 - QPR v Forest

The player with the most votes at the end of the season will get a Trophy from this site on behalf of all our members.

One lucky member will get to select the trophy to give for this season in a competition.
    Green
    0.00%
    Simpson
    0.00%
    Dunne
    13.64%
    Onuoha
    18.18%
    Assou-Ekotto
    0.00%
    Morrison
    0.00%
    Carroll
    31.82%
    Benayoun
    31.82%
    Jenas off
    0.00%
    Austin off
    0.00%
    Hoilett off
    0.00%
    Henry on
    0.00%
    Zamora on
    4.55%
    Kranjcar on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Just got back, thought Dunne was excellent.

Comment

Team effort today
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Really and honestly cant pick one, so many were great. Ravel, bennyoon , carroll, hoilett, zamora, dunne and ned were exceptional. Best perfomance of the season. Think im going to have to go carroll.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Carroll, the youn or Simpson for me.

Comment

Yossi, Carroll or Dunne. How Ravel got it on the TV is beyond me, barring the last 5 minutes, he was probably our worst player yesterday IMO.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 13-04-2014, 12:30 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

you not into ravel matty? He was **** hot. That goal and pass for zamora (twice) was jawdrop. Cant see how you can even bring yourself to say he was shite. Hes a midfielder and scored and made one. What more does he have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                you not into ravel matty? He was **** hot. That goal and pass for zamora (twice) was jawdrop. Cant see how you can even bring yourself to say he was shite. Hes a midfielder and scored and made one. What more does he have to do?
                Quite the opposite mate, think he's brilliant & would be the first name on my team sheet. Both the things you mention were great, but they were also in the last 5minutes, which I said above I excluded from my general comment. For 85mins he was poor yesterday, barely done anything, just threw himself over everytime a defender went near him. Great player, very average game is all, simply saying he shouldn't have been voted MOTM ahead of the likes of Yossi, Dunne and Carroll. If Carroll had played 85mins like that, he would be lambasted. IMO of course.

No doubt he will be back to his brilliant best next week though.
                Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-04-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

sorry matty, but this wasnt last five minutes mate.
                  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fyG81qS8Bzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    sorry matty, but this wasnt last five minutes mate.
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fyG81qS8Bzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    It's also not 85 minutes long mate

Different opinions bud, mine is that he was poor for the most part but popped up at the end, he's a great player that had an average game

Seemingly backed up in the poll as well seeing as he has 0 votes
                    Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-04-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X