MOM game 28 - QPR v Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM game 28 - QPR v Burnley

The player with the most votes at the end of the season will get a Trophy from this site on behalf of all our members.

One lucky member will get to select the trophy to give for this season in a competition.

Wait for the Poll.
    Green
    0.00%
    Traore
    25.00%
    Dunne
    2.27%
    Hill
    0.00%
    Phillips
    0.00%
    Johnson
    0.00%
    Doyle
    25.00%
    Onuoha
    4.55%
    Barton
    22.73%
    Kranjcar
    15.91%
    Assou-Ekotto
    2.27%
    Henry
    0.00%
    Hoilett
    2.27%
    Maiga
    0.00%

Got to be Barton, but I think Traore deserves a mention too.

Comment

Kranc for me. Barton deserves a mention and Doyle was superb first half.

Defence needs a roasting.

Comment

Plumped for Doyle, cracking start for the lad.

Comment

Barton after a shaky first half.

Passing tightened up second half, and he was working for two as Krancjar strolled around with his hands in his pockets.

Comment

Traore for me, looked more threatening than Hoilett, albeit Hoilett seemed to come alive in the last 20 mins or so, all in all good team performance apart from one BAE, had his worst game for a long time, midfield looked solid, but maybe a bit shaky at the back at times, Ned had a good game for me too, but Traore gets the nod from me

Comment

Doyle for me. Very impressed with his debut

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                Got to be Barton, but I think Traore deserves a mention too.
                Yea i mention him. He was awful. His fault for the second goal, tried taking on 3 players and lost it. Plus his dribbling was bad, knocking the ball too far away from him.
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                  Yea i mention him. He was awful. His fault for the second goal, tried taking on 3 players and lost it. Plus his dribbling was bad, knocking the ball too far away from him.
                  I don't agree. Not awful at all. There's others to blame for the second goal before you blame Traore. But anyway I replied on the other thread where you said he had a nightmare.

Comment

Traore.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Joey was awesome today
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Joey for me , BAE worst game yet

Comment

great overall team performance but BAE let us down today when normally pretty solid.
                          Who voted him MOM?

Comment

Doyle....great performance having hardly played all season....worked very hard for us

Comment

I thought Hoilett scared them to death and still caused problems yet repeatedly being doubled up on. It's hard to pick one though as I feel we performed solidly as a team and individual mistakes cost us goals.

First one was a good finish in fairness to Ings but no pressure on the cross and he shouldn't have had that much space in the box. The second goal was poor from Hoilett and Nedum. I think Nedum thought Junior was going to get across to block the cross and Junior thought vice verser and neither did nothing, another good finish from Burnley though. The third, well, nothing to be said really, Benny had a nightmare and was far to casual. I would say I hope he now realises he's not to good for this level and won't do it again but he done exactly the same with the last kick. Hopefully he's learnt now! To be fair to Benny, I think he's been unbelievable for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X