Reading v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading v QPR Match Thread

“@OfficialQPR: BREAKING TEAM NEWS: @OfficialQPR XI: Green, Bosingwa, Onuoha, Hill, Traore, Granero, Jenas, Mbia, Taarabt, Remy, Bothroyd #REAvQPR”

“@OfficialQPR: BREAKING TEAM NEWS: @OfficialQPR Subs: Cesar, Derry, Park, Mackie, Fabio, Ben Haim, Hoilett #REAvQPR”

strange !!! line up compared to last game !!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

To much ****ing about with the team selection again

Comment

Harry's team selection getting stranger and stranger.

Comment

Formation?? Tattooed vulgarian on the right? Adel free role to start???

Comment

Could be wrong but I reckon it's a 4-3-1-2 formation - Green; Bosingwa, Onuoha, Hill, Traore; Granero, Mbia, Jenas; Taarabt; Bothroyd, Remy

Gutted Townsend is out injured, love watching him play

Comment

so anything other than a win confirms our relegation today (the result of the villa/wigan game can't be that both teams lose - so one of them will get to at least 35 points)... wonder if this (apart from remy) is what arry reckons will be a typical starting 11 for next year.

Comment

It's kind of difficult to get excited for this one but I still have my old school QPR coffee mug out full of "Happy Coffee"!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  To much ****ing about with the team selection again
                  Townsend is injured, BZ is suspended, Samba has lost form, so perhaps Harry doesn't have much choice.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Samba hamstring apparently.

Comment

Can we just call this full time now?

Comment

*Sighs as 'El Pirata' fumbles over yet another pass*
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Mbia's theatrics never get old, one minute he rolls around as if he's been shot.....15 seconds later he's fiiiine
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Bosingwa useless ****

Comment

Fu@k me. I thought Mbia was injured then.... Not.

Comment

Working...
                              X