QPR vs Norwich - match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Norwich - match thread

#QPR XI: Cesar; Fabio, Samba, Hill, Traore, SWP, Derry, Mbia, Townsend, Taarabt, Mackie.
    #QPR Subs: Green; Park, Granero, Jenas, Ben Haim, Zamora, Bothroyd.

Comment

Gutted about Remy however I think this team is ok. Good width, Mbia will do box to box, Mackie will work hard up front and Tarbs with free role. Plus the added bonus of Samba to cause chaos at set pieces. Quietly confident....
      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

At least we managed to get Nelsen replaced with an as good as replacement. If Nelsen hadnt gone maybe we could have spent that £12million on a CM and a Striker?

Comment

Why not Taarabt instead of Townsend and Zamora instead of Taarabt (regarding positions)?

Comment

Look on the bright side, at least we have Park on the bench!

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
              Why not Taarabt instead of Townsend and Zamora instead of Taarabt (regarding positions)?
              don't think BZ is fully fit

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                Zamora is injured keep up with the news lad he has been injured for months lol.

Comment

Bothroyd for Mackie. I fear we are punch less up front. Again....

Comment

Zamora is not 100% fit. Can only play 15-20 minuts per match, I think Harry said.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Looking at that team, i think if anyone, SWP could be the match winner, running from deep onto an Adel through ball.... Mackie may get put though, and if he manages to stay onside for once there's every chance he'll fluff it like when he had a sitter 1 on 1 against Fulham and missed the target completely from 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Looking at that team, i think if anyone, SWP could be the match winner, running from deep onto an Adel through ball.... Mackie may get put though, and if he manages to stay onside for once there's every chance he'll fluff it like when he had a sitter 1 on 1 against Fulham and missed the target completely from 10 yards.
                        Or Swansea when it was 0-0. Who knows what the result would have been that match if he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          Zamora is injured keep up with the news lad he has been injured for months lol.
                          Was playing in our last game......keep up...

Comment

Working stream:

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/166628...wich-city.html

Comment

That c**t Holt is starting

Comment

Working...
                              X