Stoke v QPR - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke v QPR - Match Thread

Seen my first ugly ugly ugly stoke fan of the day. I'm sure there will be many more to come on the walk to the ground. Simply ugly

COYRs Hughes make me smile today

stokecity XI: Begovic; Cameron, Huth, Shawcross (c), Wilkinson; Walters, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington; Crouch.

subs: Sorensen, Palacios, Jones, Whitehead, Upson, Kightly, Jerome

Comment

QPR team to follow shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        stokecity XI: Begovic; Cameron, Huth, Shawcross (c), Wilkinson; Walters, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington; Crouch.
        piece o p*ss

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

subs: Sorensen, Palacios, Jones, Whitehead, Upson, Kightly, Jerome
          similiar to the side we took 6 points off last year so should be a piece of **** with our all new 11 stars, 3 -1 to us, i had a dream :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            similiar to the side we took 6 points off last year so should be a piece of **** with our all new 11 stars, 3 -1 to us, i had a dream :-)
            I have seen you've had this dream on a few threads..........please tell me you're related to Doris Stokes!!!

Comment

QPR: Cesar - Bosingwa Ferdinand Nelsen Traore - Granero Faurlin Diakite - Hoilett Taarabt - Cisse

Comment

Oh ffs Ferdy, I'd pick Hill, 5 in mf?

Comment

Looks like Hughes has been reading our forum of some of us saying we want 4-3-3 !!!!
                  So if we don't win now with possible our strongest line up is it Hughes fault or the players.

Comment

Oh YES .... I like A LOT !!!!!!

Comment

first win is only a couple of hours away. 2-1 Rangers, Cisse first goal.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I have seen you've had this dream on a few threads..........please tell me you're related to Doris Stokes!!!
                        yer Doris was my grandad

Comment

OK, that's the team I wanted, less the unavailable defenders obviously.

Interesting to see if Faurlin can ease the pressure on the defenders a bit.

Still a very tough game tbf, and I'm not anticipating a win.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            yer Doris was my grandad
                            she ad balls didn't she?!!!

Comment

subs: Green, Derry, Hill, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Zamora

Comment

Working...
                              X