MOTM versus Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM versus Reading

Wasn't at the game, but would like to see opinion of those who were or who listened to it.

I would give it to Gorksy for not celebrating.

PS, Don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes, but no one has created the poll, so I decided I will.
    Cesar
    6.67%
    Hill
    6.67%
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    Park
    0.00%
    Granero
    6.67%
    Dyer
    13.33%
    Faurlin
    0.00%
    M'bia
    13.33%
    Cisse
    6.67%
    Mackie
    0.00%
    Hoilett
    26.67%
    Zamora
    0.00%
    Nelsen
    0.00%
    Diakite
    0.00%
    Gorkss
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Marshy; 27-09-2012, 06:01 PM.

Dyer for a player who has been out the game for more or less three to four years bombed forward and got back into position. If he stays fit he will be one hell of a player for us and could be a super option on the right wing

Clearly has the ability, football brain and confidence to make a difference thought we lost an option going forward when he went off

Comment

Mbia, first game and a bit of fine tuning and time to get used to the Premier will be an astute acquisition. Fair play to Gorkks, thought it was a poor decision releasng him and keeping the donkeys ****tu, FitzHall and Gabbidon
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Cesar gets my vote purely because he saved that last gasp penalty.
        2-3 scoreline is bad enough, but 2-4 would have just rubbed salt into an open wound.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Mbia, first game and a bit of fine tuning and time to get used to the Premier will be an astute acquisition. Fair play to Gorkks, thought it was a poor decision releasng him and keeping the donkeys ****tu, FitzHall and Gabbidon
          Bit harsh on ****tu, Halll and Gabbidon. They weren't amazing but they did a job for us last season (well not ****tu but its hardly his fault he was never given a chance)
          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Probably Hoilett, who looked lively, pacey and scored a good goal.
            Surprised other people have voted for defenders, that's the main problem with our team IMOCesar was not the confident goalie we saw aganst the scum, Mbia can't head the ball, Dyer was ok but we conceded 3 goals and it could have been more, so no praise for the defence from me.

Comment

Working...
            X