Buzsaky on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Adel pure class, and put a shift in. shame about the red.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Toss up between HILL,DERRY,ZAMORA for me for different reasons.....

id give it to HILL................................Just

Comment

for the first time in a long time i didn't notice Hill. Not to say he didn't have a good game, but i was actually watching the players up front rather than the back. it was so organised in the back line that i was...actually...confident!

Comment

Tbh I genuianally think any one of those players out there today could get it (bat maybe Derry and Buzz!). Superb team effort, to a man, brilliant performance.

Get in!

For the record, I actually voted Kenny as I thought he made some superb saves and kept us in it.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Kenny or Diakete for me
            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

The defence was immense but without looking at others comments i have gone Jamie Mackie made the spurs defence look shaky all evening and run his socks off, really deserves his place in the team.

Comment

For the, what is it now? fourth home game on the spin, Queen's Park Rangers were simply magnificent.
                I could easily get used to these great team performances.

Each, and every man, did us, the club, themselves, proud. Any one of them could be MOM, but my vote goes to Paddy Kenny, by far his best performance of the season.
                Take a bow, Paddy lad.

Comment

Diakite would have deserved it if he'd lasted the full 90...the whole back five were magnificent again...Shaun "The Enforcer" Derry played his part perfectly...but for me it has to be Taarabt who even with the red card was man of the match - his all-round game has come on so much since MH arrival.

Comment

paddy for me great display and another fantastic team display,

Comment

Great to vote Kenny! Taiwo second best. Got to mention Mackie, Hill, Ferdinand, too. Everyone was very good, only Diakite and Zamora were disappointing.

Comment

Kleen sheet Kenny.
                        3 points could have easily been just 1 without a couple of good saves.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          The defence was immense but without looking at others comments i have gone Jamie Mackie made the spurs defence look shaky all evening and run his socks off, really deserves his place in the team.
                          Agreed... I have to say I thought that was Mackies best performance this season. I also think that applies to Taiwo and Onuoha. Most all had a great game but for me these three often get overlooked and yesterday I though they were superb!

Oh, and yet again, if I could I would give Sparky MOM! Spot on tactics and has the team playing for us and him! I also think Barton needs a mention because someone has to be leading the team on the pitch and he is our captain! never stops communicating with all around him!
                          Last edited by gingerrangers; 22-04-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                            Agreed... I have to say I thought that was Mackies best performance this season. I also think that applies to Taiwo and Onuoha. Most all had a great game but for me these three often get overlooked and yesterday I though they were superb!

Oh, and yet again, if I could I would give Sparky MOM! Spot on tactics and has the team playing for us and him! I also think Barton needs a mention because someone has to be leading the team on the pitch and he is our captain! never stops communicating with all around him!
                            Two good calls ginger

Comment

Great team performance the defence & Paddy were superb but for me Taiwo thought he was excellent also Onouha very good kept their wide players in check

Comment

Working...
                              X