Wright-Phillips on
    1.72%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Mom and credit where credit is due - Hughes! He got the tactics spot on today! Well done Mark Hughes. More of the same please!

Comment

So many choices this week. Adel shades it for me. A brilliant goal.

Comment

Zamora

Comment

shame to pick one player as all were superb , but it will have to be AT
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

What a fantastic team performance that was. Each and every one of them deserves the MOM award.......But, as he has come in for a lot of stick lately, became the scapegoat for the team performing below par, and easily had the best game of his Rangers career to date, my choice for MOM is, Joey Barton.

Take a bow, Joey Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              What a fantastic team performance that was. Each and every one of them deserves the MOM award.......But, as he has come in for a lot of stick lately, became the scapegoat for the team performing below par, and easily had the best game of his Rangers career to date, my choice for MOM is, Joey Barton.

Take a bow, Joey Barton.

Comment

Taarabt. Very good free kicks, corners, passes, dribbling and goal. Worked hard also defensively. He was everywhere.

Comment

Difficult one but gave it to Diakite for his work rate, defensive and offensive runs on and off the ball, plus his first goal for Rangers.

Taarabt was also up there, as was hill, but Zamora was a close second. Absolutely class performance. He gave the Arsenal defenders so many problems. Was strong, brought other players into the game and kept the ball really well.

Comment

P.s. Everyone was immense to be fair. We defended as a team brilliantly.

Comment

Top top performance, thought they all played for the team.

Samba for me just shaded it by a smidgen
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Great all round team performance Adel looking sharp Zamora & working his socks off. Barton doing what he does best playing in his correct position, Hill letting them know he was there! but for me it has to be Diakite drove the team forward very rarely tries to be too flash or gives the ball away(other than their goal sadly) but outstanding. Ali Faurlin must be thinking hope he stays here and I can play together with him next season?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Zamora

Comment

AT. just seemed to have so much confidence. it was math changing.
                            However, Hill - once again with another very solid performance. didn't think i'd be saying this but he's been a rock for us. getting close to Player of the Year time too...

Comment

Must be the first time ever, 9 players got votes.

Comment

Working...
                              X