MOM game 17 - QPR v Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM game 17 - QPR v Sunderland

Well it probably won't be the goalkeeper like in the last two games...
    Kenny
    10.71%
    Gabbidon
    0.00%
    Young
    7.14%
    Derry
    0.00%
    Faurlin
    3.57%
    Barton
    0.00%
    Mackie
    3.57%
    Helguson
    25.00%
    Wright-Phillips off
    0.00%
    Traore off
    10.71%
    Connolly off
    7.14%
    Taarabt on
    28.57%
    Hall on
    0.00%
    Bothroyd on
    3.57%
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Adel Taarabt for me, provided the sort of creativity so sadly lacking in the first half.

Comment

Taarabt, the game came to life for us when he came on. Created, mugged a few Sunderland players off, and came close on a couple of occasions to scoring.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

has to be H.H. for me worked tirelessly the only goal threat we have? as for connolly how the he got a vote lost his man too often at fault for 1st goal.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          has to be H.H. for me worked tirelessly the only goal threat we have? as for connolly how the he got a vote lost his man too often at fault for 1st goal.
          Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            No he wasnt. Nobody was at fault for that really, you watch it again, Bendtner has attacked that ball at such pace (abit like Toures against us) that its near-on impossible to stop tbh. 2nd goal was only goal somebody was solely at fault, and that was Gabbidon when he missed the header that allowed them in. Very very poor defending.

I agree Connolly shouldnt be starting PL games, he is a squad player, but I cant understand some peoples vendetta against him. IMO, the last 2 games, there hasnt been many Rs players better.

Agree about HH though, worked his nuts off tonight, as always. Won so many headers, just a shame nobody was there to collect the flick ons.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              No he wasnt. Nobody was at fault for that really, you watch it again, Bendtner has attacked that ball at such pace (abit like Toures against us) that its near-on impossible to stop tbh. 2nd goal was only goal somebody was solely at fault, and that was Gabbidon when he missed the header that allowed them in. Very very poor defending.

I agree Connolly shouldnt be starting PL games, he is a squad player, but I cant understand some peoples vendetta against him. IMO, the last 2 games, there hasnt been many Rs players better.

Agree about HH though, worked his nuts off tonight, as always. Won so many headers, just a shame nobody was there to collect the flick ons.
              Absolute rubbish. Connolly is very poor. He just cannot defend. He is slow, weak and cannot tackle. His positional sense is appalling. The amount of times I've seen him running backwards as someone runs towards him and he nearly always runs the wrong way or falls over. Just look at the game last night when Young got booked for fouling Bendtner, what was Connolly doing, looked like he was treading water.

Really poor.
              :drunk:

Comment

With people giving a vote to players like Bothroyd and Connolly, it shows that this "man of the match" thread is becoming a bit of a joke !!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Sorry Matty, the first goal came about as the result of some very poor marking...

Comment

Working...
                  X