Taarabt
    36.11%
    Sub..Campbell
    0.00%
    Sub ..Helguson
    2.78%
    Sub..Smith
    0.00%
    Last edited by Stanley; 27-09-2011, 11:47 PM.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

IMO it was between Faurlin, Ferdinand, Kenny & Young but ive gone with Ferdinand. Thought he was solid once again and dealt with Agbonlahor really well, growing on me more and more every game. Is a top defender.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

id say Paddy,just for the save from the free kick,but young and Ferdinand went close.joey was shockin.

Comment

Tarbs for me. Was closest to scoring, and really our only creative player, consistently looking for the attacking option to help the team score.
        We started at 100mph, and it was unsustainable, so after 20 mins some players looked shagged or just ran out of ideas. Bothroyd and SWP were ineffective in front of goal, Derry, Barton and Faurlin seemed below par and looked tired? Young was solid, as were Shrek and One size, and although Traore was niave, he has passion and gets forward, (Neil really needs to to do the discipline stuff privately and not critiseice publicly like that, he did this with Connors last year, and it doesn't help). Kenny solid, but Adel stood out for me with his passing and link up play.

Comment

Originally posted by Deise hoop View Post
          id say Paddy,just for the save from the free kick,but young and Ferdinand went close.joey was shockin.
          My thoughts too. Gave to Kenny for that save and the fact that I feel confident with him all the time. Taarabt was good too and Joey was dreadful.

The worst thing about Joey's performance was that he was getting very simple things wrong and that is just lack of concentration and is not professional enough.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Adel was a TOO much mature Adel....needs to get his old self back. Best player on the day Adel.

Comment

Working...
            X