Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please please

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game.

It will be regularly updated and all redundant posts will be deleted once the relevant game has been played.

Please can we remind everybody to use this in the spirit it was intended and not to attempt to sell tickets above face value. Any post doing so will be removed if spotted.
    Originally posted by Weluvubircham View Post
    Hi everyone, been let down by someone and have 2 tickets together available at face value of £36 each block 507 get in touch through here , live in Farnborough work Heathrow, cheers fellas hope it helps someone
    I been a season ticket holder for 20 years was away when they went on sale and would kill me to miss this game I'll come to heathrow if need be please call me or text number I'll call bk 07508027575 thank you

Comment

• Long long shot! Need 3 tickets together, 1 adult 2 kids but will take 3 adults. All members but listened to a complete bulls***er who said he'll sort tickets no problem and neglected to tell me he couldn't until now. Please pm me if you can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by fluky View Post
        Long long shot! Need 3 tickets together, 1 adult 2 kids but will take 3 adults. All members but listened to a complete bulls***er who said he'll sort tickets no problem and neglected to tell me he couldn't until now. Please pm me if you can help.
        i know the feeling mate. there are good people on here. you should be sorted out no problem.

fingers crossed for you buddy.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Wembley Spare

Anyone have one? My pal was banned as his missus was due that day, but his kid came this morning so he's desperate for one.
          Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            Anyone have one? My pal was banned as his missus was due that day, but his kid came this morning so he's desperate for one.
            Cheers
            pmd yer
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Might help someone, from twitter

@AnujBhardwaj66 - I think I have a pair spare
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• -
                Last edited by qpr; 22-05-2014, 09:47 PM.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• I've just been sorted out tickets in Club Wembley so I no longer need the tickets that have kindly been offered to me by posters on here.

So I have 3 tickets available.

2 tickets together, block 527 £52 each
                  1 ticket, block 112 £64

PM if you're interested

Comment

• Looking for for 1 adult and 1 kid ticket can pick up from Ruislip area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maps View Post
                      Looking for for 1 adult and 1 kid ticket can pick up from Ruislip area.
                      I have one adult one oap concession which is the same price as a kids ticket so that'll work. Face value.
                      PM me if you're interested
                      Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

• I have 3 spare tickets for tomorrow. Everyone in our group is now sorted. Obviously face value. Please PM me if interested.

Cheers
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

• I have 2 spare adult tickets. Face value £76.

Be around Goldhawk road this evening or Marylebone tomorrow morning from 10.30am

PM me if interested

Comment

• Can come to Heathrow this afternoon / tonight / tomorrow with cas for the pair. am in Newport Pagnell so just an hour or so away from Heathrow or will drive to Farnborough anytime tonight if better for ya.. can you text me to confirm if the tickers are still available thanks M 07917505512 Tom

Comment

• lads anyone with a pair of tickets going can cash collect today / tonight just text me M 07917505512 Thanks Tom

FIRST GAME SEPT 1976 ASTRO HOME TO WBA

Comment

• @roller25

u still got the pair mate ?? can cas collect this avro please text me M 07917505512 Cheers Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X