This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    In my opinion, at least 5 or 6 of Our players are capable of playing one touch football. Not sure we can play the long ball game at all.
    Agree but most of their one touches end up in the stands, we ain't that good
    Last edited by dave58; 31-07-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully the end of last season was just Ollie ar$ing about. I honestly believe we have some decent players Smithies, Pav, Sylla, Hall, Manning, Yeni, Freeman and some of the others aren't as bad as some make out, think a relatively settled side and hopefully a bit of confidence will go a long way into becoming a team rather than a bunch of players who don't know whether they are playing one week to the next. Is Ollie and the coaching staff capable of pulling that together though?

Comment

• https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31963/

Comment

• All quotes from here I think? We did beat Peterborough though.

Comment

• If we can get Caulker fully focused and hall back then in Smithies, hall and caulker we have a hell of a back line.

Ariel, scowen, Luongo in the middle and pavel on the wing are all decent players at this level. If we can sign a rb, lw and another fast paced striker then I think our team will suppose a lot of us.

I'm starting to change my mind and thinking a top 10 finish and possibly flirting with the playoffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If we can get Caulker fully focused and hall back then in Smithies, hall and caulker we have a hell of a back line.

Ariel, scowen, Luongo in the middle and pavel on the wing are all decent players at this level. If we can sign a rb, lw and another fast paced striker then I think our team will suppose a lot of us.

I'm starting to change my mind and thinking a top 10 finish and possibly flirting with the playoffs!
              Dont forget shodipo maids
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• They should focus on themselves, didn't their first team lose 6 1 at home to Charlton the other day
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Dreading the dross to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Dreading the dross to come.
                    You ought to go by the name of joy! Bundle of joy

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      All quotes from here I think? We did beat Peterborough though.
                      And yet the bit at the bottom promotes LFW as being the best QPR forum out there Couldn't make it up

Comment

• Ooh they put my post in under 'Our current demise'

I feel all important now

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          And yet the bit at the bottom promotes LFW as being the best QPR forum out there Couldn't make it up
                          What's to disagree with there?

Comment

• Strangely quite proud of myself getting a quote on Ipswich's website !

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                              Not sure you really answered the first question with anything other than with a completely bilinkered outlook. You certainly didn't answer the second question, but guess when Holloway goes you will go with him, won't you Ian. So guess there will be no admission you were wrong. Anyway time will tell, and we will know soon enough, but if I was you I would practice eating that humble pie!
                              Fingers crossed no humble pie for a day or two rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                Not sure you really answered the first question with anything other than with a completely bilinkered outlook. You certainly didn't answer the second question, but guess when Holloway goes you will go with him, won't you Ian. So guess there will be no admission you were wrong. Anyway time will tell, and we will know soon enough, but if I was you I would practice eating that humble pie!
                                Youve been quiet ricky, think all youre questions are getting answered now old bean

Comment

Working...
                                X