This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    hopefully we get off to a flyer. We have had horror pre season but gut tells me we will turn Reading over
    Same westy, think we`ll come good and the goals will start coming sooner or later, too many decent options in midfield for it not to.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Cannot see where the goals will come from and our lack of pace has to be a concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Cannot see where the goals will come from and our lack of pace has to be a concern.
        Are you happier Mondays?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hopefully we get off to a flyer. We have had horror pre season but gut tells me we will turn Reading over
          Naaa mate, it's probably the out of date mayonnaise you had on your chips that's messing with your gut.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Come again WeAre? Anyone watching today would agree pace and creativity is lacking so not sure what your remark suggests?

Comment

Come again WeAre? Anyone watching today would agree pace and creativity is lacking so not sure what your remark suggests?
              My point is you still need to look at the bigger picture. Pace and creativity is lacking throughout the whole division. I am not excited about this season. I am more concerned about the defence

Comment

• The big picture is what in your mind? To me it is about having a team that is enjoyable to watch and competitive in whatever division we are in. As for no pace or creativity in the division not sure where you have conjured up that from?

Comment

The big picture is what in your mind? To me it is about having a team that is enjoyable to watch and competitive in whatever division we are in. As for no pace or creativity in the division not sure where you have conjured up that from?
                  This league is sh it and don't try and tell me it isn't. It's miles behind the premier league that has loads of creativity, Ericsson, ozil, Silva, coutinhio etc etc. This league massively lacks players with any vision so it's not just qpr

Comment

• Of course it is miles behind and no one suggests anything else but to say there is no pace or creativity is nonsense as Fulham last year played with both.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      This league is sh it and don't try and tell me it isn't. It's miles behind the premier league that has loads of creativity, Ericsson, ozil, Silva, coutinhio etc etc. This league massively lacks players with any vision so it's not just qpr
                      Excellent post and could not agree more it's a woeful division. That's what's so frustrating you don't need an awful lot to get out of it bit of pace all over and someone to pull the strings and your challenging

Comment

Excellent post and could not agree more it's a woeful division. That's what's so frustrating you don't need an awful lot to get out of it bit of pace all over and someone to pull the strings and your challenging
                        I agree, grafting all together and team spirit yet some think youre manager needs to be a tactical genuis to manage in this league
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Cannot see where the goals will come from and our lack of pace has to be a concern.
                          That's been our problem ever since we dropped out of the PL and let Austin go. The problem is, proven goalscorers even at Championship level will set you back £15million or more these days. Until the board commits to dipping into their (still substantial) pockets, we'll have to pray we can just 'consolidate' our position in this league.

Comment

• Looking on the bright side, maybe another season of drama coming up, beats mid table mediocrity

Comment

• Just stay up. I think we will struggle, get rid of Holloway, bring a few in for January and get out of trouble.

I just can't see past the last few games of the season and can't see where the improvement is going to come from. It could well be that he was experimenting and people took their foot off the gas, unfortunately it nearly cost us and it's going to take a lot to get my confidence back.

That said I'll be there next week cheering on the lads as always. I'll always give them my backing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                                Looking on the bright side, maybe another season of drama coming up, beats mid table mediocrity
                                I'd rather a nice boring mediocre season than a relegation battle if I'm honest.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2