No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reportedly we are interested in Cunningham from Preston but he's going to be signing a new deal there: http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...-current-club/

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
      Reportedly we are interested in Cunningham from Preston but he's going to be signing a new deal there: http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...-current-club/
      Even if this doesn't happen I am glad to see us linked with players like this. These types of signings will make us stronger and competitive. Good ages but strong, experienced championship players who have been mainstays and important players for our championship rivals.
      If we pick up 5,6 or 7 like this then the club will really push forward imo. I have huge faith in the recruitment this year and I think we might suprise a few fans with our ambitions.

Comment

Darren Evans ‏@tayrumours 5m5 minutes ago
        Jordan Mutch is attracting huge interest from #leedsunited and #qpr who both want him on loan #lufc #yhihf
        0 retweets 0 likes

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Darren Evans ‏@tayrumours 5m5 minutes ago
          Jordan Mutch is attracting huge interest from #leedsunited and #qpr who both want him on loan #lufc #yhihf
          0 retweets 0 likes
          Why would we want somebody back who we couldn't wait to get rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Different manager, different setup, different league. Although it does seem unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              ....and for that matter, who couldn't wait to go.

Comment

The Jordan Mutch that played for Cardiff would be the exact player everyone here has been screaming for. Goalscoring midfielder, good energy, young talent. If we get the one of the last 2 years, we're not getting "Mutch" out of this deal to be honest.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Darren Evans ‎@tayrumours
                  Troy Deeney's new contract has a release clause which numerous teams may try to activate tomorrow #qpr #burnley #leicester #yhihf
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Troy Deeney's new contract has a release clause which numerous teams may try to activate tomorrow #qpr #burnley #leicester #yhihf
                    Should of got him when we had the chance

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        The Jordan Mutch that played for Cardiff would be the exact player everyone here has been screaming for. Goalscoring midfielder, good energy, young talent. If we get the one of the last 2 years, we're not getting "Mutch" out of this deal to be honest.
                        He is total b ollocks

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He is total b ollocks
                          Is that the dogs b ollocks?
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I don't know where people make these rumours up. But the bloke scored 13 goals in his debut season in the prem at a club where he is adored and club captain. Yet some how he gets linked to us on the championship to fit in with our new 20k a week salary cap.

Hard choice Troy mate QPR, Watford or Leicester

Comment

Swansea want Hoilett according to the daily mirror. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-7992603

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                                Swansea want Hoilett according to the daily mirror. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-7992603

Swansea must be gearing up fro releagtion next season! Id have routledge and montero over hoilett every day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X